Civil War for the Roses thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
    Time to camp
    • Nov 2008
    • 26082

    #1

    Civil War for the Roses thread

    Bring it water rats.
    [YOUTUBE]MstrksAKrao[/YOUTUBE]
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke
  • BigPiney
    Huge Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 12382

    #2
    You can't lick our Beavers. Keep that hippie stink in Eugene.

    Comment

    • Viking
      Banned
      • Jun 2009
      • 6470

      #3
      Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
      Bring it water rats.
      [YOUTUBE]MstrksAKrao[/YOUTUBE]
      It seems that someone whose team's mascot is a duck (daffy duck, more precisely) should steer away from mascot-based insults.

      Comment

      • Surfah
        Where's Wallace?
        • Nov 2008
        • 33726

        #4
        Originally posted by Viking View Post
        It seems that someone whose team's mascot is a duck (daffy duck, more precisely) should steer away from mascot-based insults.
        It's Donald not Daffy, though that makes little difference.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

        Comment

        • beefytee
          Board eye candy
          • Mar 2009
          • 7542

          #5
          Originally posted by Surfah View Post
          It's Donald not Daffy, though that makes little difference.
          I could have swore it was Daisy.

          Comment

          • HuskyFreeNorthwest
            Time to camp
            • Nov 2008
            • 26082

            #6
            Originally posted by Viking View Post
            It seems that someone whose team's mascot is a duck (daffy duck, more precisely) should steer away from mascot-based insults.
            A graceful duck or a filthy rodent? Sufferin' succotash! Get your ducks straight.

            [YOUTUBE]CDU_jAcmkS8[/YOUTUBE]
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

            Comment

            • Viking
              Banned
              • Jun 2009
              • 6470

              #7
              I clearly don't have my ducks in a row.

              I think I want the beavers to win because beavers are awesome

              And I mean: AWESOME

              [YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fB0Q84a3pO8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fB0Q84a3pO8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
              Last edited by Viking; 11-22-2009, 07:47 AM.

              Comment

              • cougjunkie
                *Banned*
                • Nov 2008
                • 23223

                #8
                Lets go Beavers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                *Banned*

                Comment

                • BoylenOver
                  Junior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 9146

                  #9
                  Oregon opens at -8.

                  Go Ducks!

                  "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                  "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                  Comment

                  • Hallelujah
                    Junior Member
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 2741

                    #10
                    Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                    Bring it water rats.
                    [YOUTUBE]MstrksAKrao[/YOUTUBE]
                    How heated is that rivalry? Dislike? Strong Dislike? Hatred?

                    Comment

                    • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                      Time to camp
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 26082

                      #11
                      [YOUTUBE]_hrjpe1VCNg[/YOUTUBE]

                      The FREAKING ROSE BOWL GAME is on the line. 34 hours away.



                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

                      Comment

                      • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                        Time to camp
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 26082

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Hallelujah View Post
                        How heated is that rivalry? Dislike? Strong Dislike? Hatred?
                        Probably no beer will be poured on fans in the stadium, and no player will make comments after about how he hates everything about the other university. So I guess by comparison tame.
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

                        Comment

                        • Hot Lunch
                          Out of Office
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 7842

                          #13
                          Husky

                          I want a pair of these bad boys



                          Those are dope.
                          "Take it to the Bank"

                          Comment

                          • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                            Time to camp
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 26082

                            #14
                            If you root for the Beavers tomorrow night I am not sure you have a soul. YOhio will be cheering for the Beavers.

                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

                            Comment

                            • cougjunkie
                              *Banned*
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 23223

                              #15
                              On Jim Rome today Ed Dicksons said that he "Hates the Beavers"

                              Go Beavers!
                              *Banned*

                              Comment

                              Working...