BYU v. New Mexico - predictions

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sleeping in EQ
    Philosopher of Men
    • Nov 2008
    • 4188

    #46
    BYU|44
    New Mexico|13
    We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

    Comment

    • UteStar
      Sexiest Poster in Town
      • Nov 2008
      • 2419

      #47
      BYU|41
      UNM|10

      Comment

      • I.J. Reilly
        Nobody's Fool
        • Apr 2009
        • 2949

        #48
        BYU|56
        UNM|10

        Comment

        • Parrot Head
          Operation Hot Mother
          • Nov 2008
          • 2322

          #49
          BYU|37
          New Mexico|10
          I have nothing else to say at this time.

          Comment

          • SteelBlue
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 8189

            #50
            BYU|52
            UNM|7

            Comment

            • cougjunkie
              *Banned*
              • Nov 2008
              • 23223

              #51
              BYU|63
              UNM|7
              *Banned*

              Comment

              • SloanHater
                Banned
                • Feb 2009
                • 1348

                #52
                BYU|42
                UNM|10

                Comment

                • CJF
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 8497

                  #53
                  BYU|52
                  UNM|21
                  A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

                  Comment

                  • TripletDaddy
                    sweet triple
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 58186

                    #54
                    BYU|40
                    New Mexico|12
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • SCcoug
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 7625

                      #55
                      BYU|49
                      UNM|3

                      Comment

                      • LA Ute
                        Receiver of Memory
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 19512

                        #56
                        BYU|52
                        UNM|6
                        “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                        ― W.H. Auden


                        "God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
                        -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons


                        "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                        --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

                        Comment

                        • Jarid in Cedar
                          CS Institutional Memory
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 13234

                          #57
                          BYU|45
                          UNM|14
                          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                          "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                          "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                          -Rick Majerus

                          Comment

                          Working...