Heh

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • landpoke
    Never once baby snatched
    • Nov 2008
    • 4183

    #1

    Heh

    Heh-heh.
    There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

    Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

    Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
    Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
    …
    Tomorrow is Saturday
    And Sunday comes afterwards
  • I.J. Reilly
    Nobody's Fool
    • Apr 2009
    • 2949

    #2
    IT"S NOT FUNNY THAT YOU ARE RUINING OUR SOS!

    Comment

    • landpoke
      Never once baby snatched
      • Nov 2008
      • 4183

      #3
      Originally posted by I.J. Reilly View Post
      IT"S NOT FUNNY THAT YOU ARE RUINING OUR SOS!
      Have fun in Boise. Me, I'll be drowning in a whiskey river.
      There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

      Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

      Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
      Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
      …
      Tomorrow is Saturday
      And Sunday comes afterwards

      Comment

      • PaloAltoCougar
        Semper infra dignitatem
        • Nov 2008
        • 16936

        #4
        'poke, note that in the game thread nikuman offered to pick up this evening's bar tab. I'm expecting nikuman to do his own Chapter 7 filing on Monday.

        Comment

        • landpoke
          Never once baby snatched
          • Nov 2008
          • 4183

          #5
          Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
          'poke, note that in the game thread nikuman offered to pick up this evening's bar tab. I'm expecting nikuman to do his own Chapter 7 filing on Monday.
          He said you all should "pitch in." I'll ruin all y'all you damn five wife marrying soberists.
          There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

          Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

          Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
          Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
          …
          Tomorrow is Saturday
          And Sunday comes afterwards

          Comment

          • Art Vandelay
            Striving for mediocrity
            • Jul 2009
            • 10516

            #6
            Has anyone checked on poke in the last few hours. He is drunk, angry, drunk, hurt, and drunk. It is another cold night in WY, I don't want him to drink too much and do something really stupid like wake up next to a few of those coeds the showed on the MTN that stayed and watched the whole game

            Comment

            Working...