Ute fans I saw Josh Huff decommitted today.......

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cougjunkie
    *Banned*
    • Nov 2008
    • 23223

    #1

    Ute fans I saw Josh Huff decommitted today.......

    Is Huff the kid that Kyle was trying to hide film on because they thought they found a diamond in the rough?
    *Banned*
  • Jarid in Cedar
    CS Institutional Memory
    • Jun 2009
    • 13234

    #2
    Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
    Is Huff the kid that Kyle was trying to hide film on because they thought they found a diamond in the rough?
    No, I think that is Princeton Collins. Huff is a tough loss though.
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

    "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

    "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

    -Rick Majerus

    Comment

    • SeattleUte
      Faith crisis consultant
      • Nov 2008
      • 20837

      #3
      If he really ever committed it was a really weak commit. Utah doesn't sign studs like this. It makes them.
      When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

      --Jonathan Swift

      Comment

      Working...