Rivals.com Bowl Projections

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • OrangeUte
    Max Hall hates me.
    • Nov 2008
    • 2294

    #1

    Rivals.com Bowl Projections

    Don't know if this has been posted or not, but predicting a Utah/Oregon State Las Vegas Bowl, and a BYU/Boise State Poinsettia Bowl... Could be very interesting.

    TCU v. Southern Cal in the Fiesta Bowl.

    Also, no syracuse in any bowl because the Orange are horrible.
  • OrangeUte
    Max Hall hates me.
    • Nov 2008
    • 2294

    #2

    Comment

    • falafel
      loves to talk on things
      • Mar 2009
      • 37992

      #3
      Originally posted by OrangeUte View Post
      Also, no syracuse in any bowl because the Orange are horrible.
      Interesting. I always figured you were from Orange County.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

      Dig your own grave, and save!

      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #4
        Originally posted by falafel View Post
        Interesting. I always figured you were from Orange County.
        It actually is in reference to his tan. UteStar got him into spray tanning a few summers ago.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • SeattleUte
          Faith crisis consultant
          • Nov 2008
          • 20837

          #5
          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          It actually is in reference to his tan. UteStar got him into spray tanning a few summers ago.
          Like that smooth talking GA everybody loves?
          When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

          --Jonathan Swift

          Comment

          • OrangeUte
            Max Hall hates me.
            • Nov 2008
            • 2294

            #6
            Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
            Like that smooth talking GA everybody loves?
            oh damn that made me laugh!

            i actually got a spray on tan a few summers ago and by the time i got home, it had stained my g's and clothes... my legs did look amazing, though, i must admit.

            Comment

            • Commando
              Explosivo
              • Feb 2009
              • 20748

              #7
              I would relish a bowl game where TCU destroys USC. ... sorry SC fans.
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

              Comment

              • TripletDaddy
                sweet triple
                • Nov 2008
                • 58186

                #8
                Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                Like that smooth talking GA everybody loves?
                That is OrangeKraut. We are talkng about OrangeUte.
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                sigpic

                Comment

                • TripletDaddy
                  sweet triple
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 58186

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Commando View Post
                  I would relish a bowl game where TCU destroys USC. ... sorry SC fans.
                  This is the year to do it. The injuries keep piling up for SC each week. I am not even convinced they will beat ASU...McCoy, Johnson, Havili, Ausberry all injured on offense...not to mention defensive injuries. And Damien Williams is now out of practice with an injury. Ouch.

                  This year and next year SC are vulnerable, for sure.
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • scottie
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 5247

                    #10
                    Originally posted by OrangeUte View Post
                    Don't know if this has been posted or not, but predicting a Utah/Oregon State Las Vegas Bowl, and a BYU/Boise State Poinsettia Bowl... Could be very interesting.

                    TCU v. Southern Cal in the Fiesta Bowl.

                    Also, no syracuse in any bowl because the Orange are horrible.
                    My prediction for a BYU/Boise St game would be 45-10, Boise.

                    Comment

                    • redrumu
                      Resident know it all
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 32

                      #11
                      Originally posted by OrangeUte View Post
                      Don't know if this has been posted or not, but predicting a Utah/Oregon State Las Vegas Bowl, and a BYU/Boise State Poinsettia Bowl... Could be very interesting.

                      TCU v. Southern Cal in the Fiesta Bowl.

                      Also, no syracuse in any bowl because the Orange are horrible.
                      Very favorable matchup for TCU. The other two are close to toss-ups. Oregon St. recruits very similar players and play a physical game that is similar to ours, which is a tough matchup no matter which program is up or down.

                      Comment

                      • Donuthole
                        Official Outgayer
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 25270

                        #12
                        Originally posted by OrangeUte View Post
                        and a BYU/Boise State Poinsettia Bowl
                        That's about the only way to get Ute fans to cheer for Boise State. And even then, I think a lot of you would still cheer against them (but not for BYU--just against BSU).
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                        There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                        Comment

                        • il Padrino Ute
                          Junior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 19161

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                          That's about the only way to get Ute fans to cheer for Boise State. And even then, I think a lot of you would still cheer against them (but not for BYU--just against BSU).
                          I doubt I'd watch this game.
                          "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                          "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                          Comment

                          Working...