Something unpredictable, I had the time of my life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by falafel View Post
    I couldn't resist. I went and checked out your photobucket page.
    What kind of sick crap are you into?!
    That was a picture I found on Google and got banned from CB for, referencing a bowl game.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
      That was a picture I found on Google and got banned from CB for, referencing a bowl game.
      I should have known. That picture didn't exhibit your normal brilliance. The colors are all out of whack!
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

those are way sweet.
        i'm way jealous.

Comment

Those are very good. That was a great oppurtunity for you

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Great pictures.

If I had a lens as big as yours, would I be able to get close to the USC cheerleaders, too?
            If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

Almost 3 years to the day after and I'm getting a chance to do it again, this time at the Coliseum!

Why did Southern Cal have to lose to the stupid Trees?!
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

Part 2

This was an amazing game to be at and see the athletes up close. I know I am not saying anything that people here don't know, but these guys are fast. Much faster than anyone I know. To see Barner, Thomas, Lee run by you 25 feet away is jaw dropping.

Pregame

Walking down the tunnel is pretty exciting.

Howie was not happy I took his picture. He literally stared me down and followed me for about 10 steps. I was wondering what the better story was going to be 1. being on the sideline for the game 2. getting beat down by NFL HoFer Howie Long.

Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

Those are great pics. Where is part 1?
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Wow! Fantastic photos.

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                    Howie was not happy I took his picture. He literally stared me down and followed me for about 10 steps. I was wondering what the better story was going to be 1. being on the sideline for the game 2. getting beat down by NFL HoFer Howie Long.
                    Meh, you could take him.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Kenjon

The man of the night

Right after this picture he was running down the back of the endzone yelling "This is my city!"
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

The new photobucket layout is awful. I was trying to put them in some kind of order, here are some of the decent shots I got.

Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

Comment

that is very cool that you were able to roam around like that. very jealous. you are a good sports photog. Must be hard snapping pics when you want to watch the entire field.
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

No, keep kicking off to Marquis Lee. Great plan!

I looked and looked for Snoop, but only found Phil Dunphy

This was pretty impressive, I don't remember if Woods or Lee caught the TD on the other end of this ball.

If you want to see the rest of them that I have uploaded to photobucket feel free to browse. Thanks for letting me not so humble brag.
                            [ame="http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a207/HuskyFreeNorthwest/Oregon-SC%20Nov%203/"]Oregon-SC Nov 3 pictures by HuskyFreeNorthwest - Photobucket[/ame]
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

Comment

Do you get your credentials for that type of stuff from a site or just do it independently?

Awesome pics. Looks like a lot of fun.
                              Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

Cool pics, HFN. Whatever happened to those great Radio Shack commercials with Howie Long and Teri Hatcher? Now that was a dynamite ad campaign.

Comment

Working...
                                X