I'm pretty sure I met landpoke's brother last night

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Solon
    Lost in the flood
    • Nov 2008
    • 5747

    #1

    I'm pretty sure I met landpoke's brother last night

    I'm pretty sure I met landpoke's brother last night in the middle of Pennsylvania.

    At the Halloween party, he came as Fennis Dembo - complete with autographed jersey. The kid is from a small town outside of Cody and, although my Utes had just beaten his Cowboys, we had a great time reminiscing about the glory days of Dembo, Leckner, and Cowboy Joe Glenn. My new buddy, between shots of cheap whiskey (all him, by the way; I was drinking soda), informed me that he still has a poster-sized picture on his wall of Glenn giving Whittingham the bird.

    The only other costume worth noting was the woman who came as her friend's semen. It was judged mostly, but not completely inappropriate.

    In all, it was a great Halloween, even if I did go home before the orgy got going.

    Edit: I put this in the Stadium because my pal and I talked football all night. The odds of meeting a Wyoming fan out here, let alone just after the Utah-Wyoming game, are long indeed. Like most things Wyoming, these fans don't mess around.
    Last edited by Solon; 11-01-2009, 07:41 AM.
    "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
    -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)
  • cowboy
    Homer Weems
    • Dec 2008
    • 5740

    #2
    Originally posted by Solon View Post
    I'm pretty sure I met landpoke's brother last night in the middle of Pennsylvania.

    At the Halloween party, he came as Fennis Dembo - complete with autographed jersey. The kid is from a small town outside of Cody and, although my Utes had just beaten his Cowboys, we had a great time reminiscing about the glory days of Dembo, Leckner, and Cowboy Joe Glenn. My new buddy, between shots of cheap whiskey (all him, by the way; I was drinking soda), informed me that he still has a poster-sized picture on his wall of Glenn giving Whittingham the bird.

    The only other costume worth noting was the woman who came as her friend's semen. It was judged mostly, but not completely inappropriate.

    In all, it was a great Halloween, even if I did go home before the orgy got going.

    Edit: I put this in the Stadium because my pal and I talked football all night. The odds of meeting a Wyoming fan out here, let alone just after the Utah-Wyoming game, are long indeed. Like most things Wyoming, these fans don't mess around.
    Which town? I might know him.
    sigpic
    "Outlined against a blue, gray
    October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
    Grantland Rice, 1924

    Comment

    • HuskyFreeNorthwest
      Time to camp
      • Nov 2008
      • 26082

      #3
      I don't think the ladpoke clan likes Joe Glenn, even when he is giving the bird.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

      Comment

      Working...