HALLOWEEN open thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BoylenOver
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 9146

    #31
    Georgia looks like Grambling with their black lids. And they're playing like it, too.
    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

    Comment

    • HuskyFreeNorthwest
      Time to camp
      • Nov 2008
      • 26082

      #32
      Alright fellow CUFers, I am off. Look for me on the sidelines tonight.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

      Comment

      • BoylenOver
        Junior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 9146

        #33
        Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
        Alright fellow CUFers, I am off. Look for me on the sidelines tonight.
        regon:

        Go Ducks!
        "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
        "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

        Comment

        • Hot Lunch
          Out of Office
          • Nov 2008
          • 7842

          #34
          :usc2::usc:
          Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
          regon:

          Go Ducks!
          "Take it to the Bank"

          Comment

          • Fiyero
            Banned
            • Nov 2008
            • 5266

            #35
            Indiana-Iowa box score:

            Indy 07 14 03 00 - 24
            Iowa 00 07 07 28 - 42

            I don't know if that's a clutch performance or a monumental collapse. If not for Iowa's six turnovers this may have been a 63-10 ballgame.

            Comment

            • Coach McGuirk
              1
              • Nov 2008
              • 12109

              #36
              USC defense is looking porous. That last drive was lightning.

              Comment

              • Fiyero
                Banned
                • Nov 2008
                • 5266

                #37
                Florida clinches their division already. It's only October! What's with all that talk about the SEC being a fiery crucible from top to bottom?

                Comment

                • BoylenOver
                  Junior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 9146

                  #38
                  Some great snapshots from the weekend:

                  This is for Lebowski


                  This is why people doubt Tebow's NFL potential


                  This is a huge help to Gary Patterson
                  Last edited by BoylenOver; 11-02-2009, 03:58 AM.
                  "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                  "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                  Comment

                  • Jeff Lebowski
                    Corporate lackey for Jesus
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 69752

                    #39
                    Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                    Some great snapshots from the weekend:

                    This is for Lebowski

                    Nice!

                    I was wishing I could get some snapshots of those OSU fans who were crying after each Texas pick-six.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                    Comment

                    • BoylenOver
                      Junior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 9146

                      #40
                      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      Nice!

                      I was wishing I could get some snapshots of those OSU fans who were crying after each Texas pick-six.
                      Like this one?

                      "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                      "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                      Comment

                      Working...