CHALLENGE: Which teams have the most appearances in the BCS rankings?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #1

    CHALLENGE: Which teams have the most appearances in the BCS rankings?

    This is fun. It is timed. Guess the 25 teams.

    Can you name the teams that made the most appearances in the BCS rankings (1998-2013)?


    Post your score, but don't post which ones you missed yet, otherwise that will give others an unfair advantage. Tomorrow we can talk about what we missed.

    I guessed 24 of the 25. The one I forgot was pretty obvious. I blew it.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic
  • LiveCoug
    LA Ute loves me
    • Nov 2008
    • 18488

    #2
    got em all..

    Comment

    • Coach McGuirk
      1
      • Nov 2008
      • 12109

      #3
      I missed 2 but really only 1, as I typed in one and it didn't except it both times. Odd.

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #4
        Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
        I missed 2 but really only 1, as I typed in one and it didn't except it both times. Odd.
        and the excuses begin!!!!!
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • OrangeUte
          Max Hall hates me.
          • Nov 2008
          • 2294

          #5
          23/25 - i missed *&%$#% and *&^$#@.
          Last edited by OrangeUte; 10-27-2009, 04:15 PM.

          Comment

          • LiveCoug
            LA Ute loves me
            • Nov 2008
            • 18488

            #6
            Originally posted by OrangeUte View Post
            23/25 - i'm an idiot.
            way to hand out some freebies.
            Last edited by LiveCoug; 10-27-2009, 05:45 PM.

            Comment

            • OrangeUte
              Max Hall hates me.
              • Nov 2008
              • 2294

              #7
              Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
              way to hand out some freebies.
              good point. i'll delete... duh!

              Comment

              • DrumNFeather
                Invisible Swordsman
                • Nov 2008
                • 8854

                #8
                Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                I missed 2 but really only 1, as I typed in one and it didn't except it both times. Odd.
                Same. I wish these weren't spelling tests.
                "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

                Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

                Comment

                • scottie
                  Junior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 5247

                  #9
                  22/25; missed the two with 44 appearances and the one with 31 appearances.

                  Comment

                  • BoylenOver
                    Junior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 9146

                    #10
                    Originally posted by scottie View Post
                    22/25; missed the two with 44 appearances and the one with 31 appearances.
                    I missed 31 and 30.
                    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                    Comment

                    • PaloAltoCougar
                      Semper infra dignitatem
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 16936

                      #11
                      I missed three, mainly because I kept typing "BYU", "Brigham Young", "The Y", "The Lord's University", "Cougars", "BYU, DAMMIT!!!", etc., and ran out of time.

                      Comment

                      • cougjunkie
                        *Banned*
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 23223

                        #12
                        25 of 25 and in under 1:30. Kind of easy just got through all of the conferences and guess the top teams.
                        *Banned*

                        Comment

                        • Fiyero
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 5266

                          #13
                          I missed one. I went geographically and missed a Big 10 team. It starts with a W and rhymes with Misconsin.

                          Comment

                          • myboynoah
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 21719

                            #14
                            25 of 25.

                            Losers!
                            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

                            For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

                            Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

                            Comment

                            • BoylenOver
                              Junior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 9146

                              #15
                              Here's another fun one: how many of these rivalries can you name?

                              Can you name the nicknames for these College football rivalry games?
                              "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                              "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                              Comment

                              Working...