Upset special

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SeattleUte
    Faith crisis consultant
    • Nov 2008
    • 20837

    #1

    Upset special

    Hawaii over Boise.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

    --Jonathan Swift
  • ERCougar
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 10978

    #2
    Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
    Hawaii over Boise.
    I don't think this is too out there. Oregon sure seems like a different team than they were the first game of the season. HFN can comment on this, but they looked terrible against Boise, and I don't think it had much to do with Boise. Take that win away and Boise looks much more average.
    At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
    -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

    Comment

    • Hot Lunch
      Out of Office
      • Nov 2008
      • 7842

      #3
      Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
      Hawaii over Boise.
      Don't you pick Boise and BYU to lose every week?
      "Take it to the Bank"

      Comment

      • Jarid in Cedar
        CS Institutional Memory
        • Jun 2009
        • 13234

        #4
        Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
        Don't you pick Boise and BYU to lose every week?
        Consistency is the key. Eventually you will be right. I also think that Hawaii is a trap game for anyone. Long flight. Distractive...um....dancers. Many teams dreams die in Honolulu.
        "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

        "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

        "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

        -Rick Majerus

        Comment

        • Maximus
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2009
          • 6024

          #5
          Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
          Consistency is the key. Eventually you will be right. I also think that Hawaii is a trap game for anyone. Long flight. Distractive...um....dancers. Many teams dreams die in Honolulu.
          Many BYU dreams especially

          Comment

          • MarkGrace
            Grooveshark dick tease
            • Dec 2008
            • 31546

            #6
            I hope.
            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

            Comment

            • Babs
              Not a Lawyer
              • Nov 2008
              • 17128

              #7
              Iowa State beat Nebraska. ouch. Iowa State didn't beat a single div I team last year.

              Comment

              • Babs
                Not a Lawyer
                • Nov 2008
                • 17128

                #8
                shoot. Miami just lost in OT. That's not good for Sooners or Cougs.

                Comment

                • falafel
                  loves to talk on things
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 37992

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Babs View Post
                  shoot. Miami just lost in OT. That's not good for Sooners or Cougs.
                  Its just evidence of the depth of the ACC.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                  Dig your own grave, and save!

                  "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                  "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                  Comment

                  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                    Time to camp
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 26082

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Babs View Post
                    Iowa State beat Nebraska. ouch. Iowa State didn't beat a single div I team last year.
                    Neither did Washington.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

                    Comment

                    Working...