top 20 CGD signs

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LiveCoug
    LA Ute loves me
    • Nov 2008
    • 18489

    #1

    top 20 CGD signs

    Top 20 CGD signs...




    good stuff
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #2
    Lots of SC crowd shots with great signs.

    speaks volumes.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • Fiyero
      Banned
      • Nov 2008
      • 5266

      #3
      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      Lots of SC crowd shots with great signs.

      speaks volumes.
      Sorry, but I think that doesn't speak more than a few chapters. Single paperback at best.

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #4
        Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
        Sorry, but I think that doesn't speak more than a few chapters. Single paperback, at best.
        ok. maybe I should have said "speaks words." I admit I was exaggerating.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • HuskyFreeNorthwest
          Time to camp
          • Nov 2008
          • 26082

          #5
          Starts off with Eugene, although my favorite from that day was "Nate Longshore drinks Zima"
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

          Comment

          • LiveCoug
            LA Ute loves me
            • Nov 2008
            • 18489

            #6
            I'm still laughing at "Mangini's front butt sez: I'm a man! I'm 40!"

            Comment

            • BlueHair
              Boom Bitches!!!
              • Nov 2008
              • 2894

              #7
              I like the OSU sign
              Just try it once. One beer or one cigarette or one porno movie won't hurt. - Dallin H. Oaks

              Comment

              Working...