McKay Jacobson possible for Saturday?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • WashingtonCoug
    Monsters like me
    • Jan 2009
    • 1489

    #1

    McKay Jacobson possible for Saturday?

    A couple news outlets are reporting the Jacobson may be available for the game Saturday. We'll know more after today and tomorrow. I think BYU can win without Jacobson, but he sure would help out.
    "To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail."
    —Abraham Maslow
  • Guest

    #2
    I would almost rather he not play--especially if he isn't

    a full 100 percent.

    Comment

    • Indy Coug
      Heartless Bastard
      • Dec 2008
      • 18747

      #3
      If you keep waiting for players to be 100 percent, you will never be able to field a team after week 2 or 3.
      Everything in life is an approximation.

      http://twitter.com/CougarStats

      Comment

      • byu71
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 22070

        #4
        I am betting Jacobsen will play and play well. I doubt Doman has lost the "gift".

        Comment

        • Pheidippides
          Liberal Feminazi
          • Nov 2008
          • 14759

          #5
          What was his injury again? I haven't been paying attention. In any case, I think we could use his speed against TCU.
          Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

          Comment

          • cougjunkie
            *Banned*
            • Nov 2008
            • 23223

            #6
            Originally posted by nikuman View Post
            What was his injury again? I haven't been paying attention. In any case, I think we could use his speed against TCU.
            Pulled hamstring. Team Dr. Kurt Kimball told me that it was one of the worst he has seen. He also said that he did it while stretching, he was actually touching his toes and started bouncing to stretch it out. What an idiot.
            *Banned*

            Comment

            • Pheidippides
              Liberal Feminazi
              • Nov 2008
              • 14759

              #7
              Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
              Pulled hamstring. Team Dr. Kurt Kimball told me that it was one of the worst he has seen. He also said that he did it while stretching, he was actually touching his toes and started bouncing to stretch it out. What an idiot.
              Yikes. Everybody knows that bouncing is bad. At least I thought everybody knew that.
              Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

              Comment

              • cougjunkie
                *Banned*
                • Nov 2008
                • 23223

                #8
                Originally posted by nikuman View Post
                Yikes. Everybody knows that bouncing is bad. At least I thought everybody knew that.
                Yeah I think you learn that in 6th grade gym class, when they have you try and touch the box to see how flexible you are.
                *Banned*

                Comment

                • SoCalCoug
                  Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 5214

                  #9
                  Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                  Yeah I think you learn that in 6th grade gym class, when they have you try and touch the box to see how flexible you are.
                  Wow, your 6th grade gym class sounds way more exciting than mine.
                  If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

                  "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

                  "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

                  Comment

                  • cougjunkie
                    *Banned*
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 23223

                    #10
                    Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
                    Wow, your 6th grade gym class sounds way more exciting than mine.
                    I think 6th grade was when we had sex ed. as well, so I may be confusing the two.
                    *Banned*

                    Comment

                    Working...