Official USC-Notre Dame Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • smokymountainrain
    Impressive Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 22593

    #31
    On the road against a rival in one of the biggest games of the season, all the true freshman does is goes out and posts a PER of 191. I'd say USC is in good hands for the next few years.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

    Comment

    • cougjunkie
      *Banned*
      • Nov 2008
      • 23223

      #32
      Stay Classy SC!

      *Banned*

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #33
        He's checking his gloves, making sure the fingers are snug. what's wrong with that?
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • Art Vandelay
          Striving for mediocrity
          • Jul 2009
          • 10516

          #34
          Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
          Stay Classy SC!

          Didn't one of SC linebackers do his "O-face" dance behind the Princess Erin last year? I recall seeing a funny video.

          Comment

          • Surfah
            Where's Wallace?
            • Nov 2008
            • 33726

            #35
            Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
            Didn't one of SC linebackers do his "O-face" dance behind the Princess Erin last year? I recall seeing a funny video.
            I don't recall but Rey got his grind on behind her.

            [YOUTUBE]DdDGYsYXHKc[/YOUTUBE]
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

            Comment

            • JohnnyLingo
              La Naranja
              • Nov 2008
              • 3976

              #36
              Originally posted by Surfah View Post
              I don't recall but Rey got his grind on behind her.
              What a fine young man. If I had a daughter, I would hope she could find such a young man to marry one day.

              Comment

              • Art Vandelay
                Striving for mediocrity
                • Jul 2009
                • 10516

                #37
                Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                I don't recall but Rey got his grind on behind her.

                [YOUTUBE]DdDGYsYXHKc[/YOUTUBE]
                yeah that was what I remembered seeing

                Comment

                Working...