Channing Tatum, dropping truth bombs

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • prstrings
    Junior Member
    • Mar 2009
    • 16

    #16
    Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
    Son of a bitch.

    (excuse the profanity)
    Exactly.

    Comment

    • Art Vandelay
      Striving for mediocrity
      • Jul 2009
      • 10516

      #17
      Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
      I honestly have no idea who Channing Tatum is and why his/her opinion is notable.
      I'm embarrassed to have written this, 4 years ago. I like Channing, he seems like a good guy, who doesn't take himself too seriously.

      For some reason the JCVD Volvo splits has been all over my FB feed recently. For those who have seen it, they should appreciate this.

      Comment

      • cougjunkie
        *Banned*
        • Nov 2008
        • 23223

        #18
        Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
        My how things have changed. Someone should let Channing Trotter know that it was all a fluke and Utah didn't deserve to be there.
        *Banned*

        Comment

        • YOhio
          Hipster Mode
          • Nov 2008
          • 26165

          #19
          Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
          I'm embarrassed to have written this, 4 years ago. I like Channing, he seems like a good guy, who doesn't take himself too seriously.

          For some reason the JCVD Volvo splits has been all over my FB feed recently. For those who have seen it, they should appreciate this.

          That was before you were trying to kiss up to Triple Dad by pretending to know about pop culture.

          Comment

          • Katy Lied
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2008
            • 9435

            #20
            If you've watched This is the End, you know CT doesn't take himself seriously.

            Comment

            • Art Vandelay
              Striving for mediocrity
              • Jul 2009
              • 10516

              #21
              Originally posted by YOhio View Post
              That was before you were trying to kiss up to Triple Dad by pretending to know about pop culture.
              Wrong. I've always done that.

              Comment

              • Katy Lied
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2008
                • 9435

                #22
                Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                I've always done that.
                Kissing up to Triple Dad? or Pretending to know about pop culture?

                Comment

                • Art Vandelay
                  Striving for mediocrity
                  • Jul 2009
                  • 10516

                  #23
                  Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                  Kissing up to Triple Dad? or Pretending to know about pop culture?
                  Is there a difference?

                  Comment

                  • I.J. Reilly
                    Nobody's Fool
                    • Apr 2009
                    • 2949

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                    I'm embarrassed to have written this, 4 years ago. I like Channing, he seems like a good guy, who doesn't take himself too seriously.
                    Someone just saw Magic Mike. I hear Magic Mike 2 is going to be even better.

                    Comment

                    • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                      Time to camp
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 26082

                      #25
                      Originally posted by I.J. Reilly View Post
                      Someone just saw Magic Mike. I hear Magic Mike 2 is going to be even better.
                      If it has dong in it please update in the official thread, TIA!
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

                      Comment

                      • woot
                        Resident Science Cop
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 5531

                        #26
                        Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                        If it has dong in it please update in the official thread, TIA!
                        As I recall, no dong. A bit of man-ass and a whole lot of luscious man-abs.

                        Comment

                        • Omaha 680
                          Senior Member
                          • Jul 2011
                          • 11181

                          #27
                          Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                          If it has dong in it please update in the official thread, TIA!
                          We wouldn't want that thread to lose it's top spot in magic mike dong google searches.

                          Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

                          Comment

                          Working...