Wow, USC is a 45.5 point favorite!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pheidippides
    Liberal Feminazi
    • Nov 2008
    • 14759

    #1

    Wow, USC is a 45.5 point favorite!

    I'm not sure who established that particular line, but there's no way I pick USC to cover the spread. Win and win big, yes, but 45 points?!?!?
    Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.
  • Fiyero
    Banned
    • Nov 2008
    • 5266

    #2
    So many tempting spreads this week in the Pick 'ems.

    (20) Kansas -13.5 vs Southern Miss
    (23) Michigan -20.0 vs Indiana
    (1) Florida -22.0 @ Kentucky (how many Gators have H1N1?)
    (2) Texas -34.0 vs UTEP
    Stanford -7.0 vs (24) Washington

    Comment

    • TripletDaddy
      sweet triple
      • Nov 2008
      • 58186

      #3
      Dang. I never would have guessed SC would lose two in a row this year. This is going to be a LONG Saturday.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

      sigpic

      Comment

      Working...