Kimbo loves the city of Japan.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • UtahDan
    *
    • Nov 2008
    • 14496

    #1

    Kimbo loves the city of Japan.

  • il Padrino Ute
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 19161

    #2
    Just like Karl Malone loved the city of Utah.
    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

    Comment

    • CJF
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 8497

      #3
      And Marshawn Lynch is good 365 days a week.
      A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

      Comment

      • il Padrino Ute
        Junior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 19161

        #4
        Originally posted by CJF View Post
        And Marshawn Lynch is good 365 days a week.
        And Karl Malone changed his mind and made a 360.

        I love Malone. He's like the Coug of pro sports comments.
        "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


        "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

        Comment

        • Babs
          Not a Lawyer
          • Nov 2008
          • 17128

          #5
          Didn't MJ once say the Luge was his favorite museum in Paris?

          Comment

          Working...