Rick Pitino seems like a nice guy.......

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cougjunkie
    *Banned*
    • Nov 2008
    • 23223

    #1

    Rick Pitino seems like a nice guy.......

    Cheats on his wife with a woman in a burger king bathroom. Then pays her 3k for the abortion.
    *Banned*
  • Pheidippides
    Liberal Feminazi
    • Nov 2008
    • 14759

    #2
    Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
    Cheats on his wife with a woman in a burger king bathroom. Then pays her 3k for the abortion.
    I missed the part about the BK bathroom. I'm almost okay with the entire thing up to that point, when my gag reflex kicks in.
    Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

    Comment

    • Surfah
      Where's Wallace?
      • Nov 2008
      • 33726

      #3
      Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      Cheats on his wife with a woman in a burger king bathroom. Then pays her 3k for the abortion.
      The best part is that he arranges for the exchange of cash to go down at his strength coach's home, who then ends up marrying this chick 6 months later. WTF? And what I don't understand is if he was the one that delivered the extortion list to Rick, why isn't he being charged as well?
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #4
        At least he took her to an Esquire Top 10 Fast Food Restaurant.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • SeattleUte
          Faith crisis consultant
          • Nov 2008
          • 20837

          #5
          Loveless marriage & the awful male libido--the great leveler. I'm always amazed that these titans get themselves into trouble with such yucky women and in such sordid ways and places. The great Rick Pitino screwing the equipment manager's wife in a BK bathroom. See also, Bill Clinto, John Edwards, etc. etc. etc. There but for the grace of God goes any loveless male, I guess. Rich or poor, jobless or leader of the free world.

          By the way, Rick Pitino didn't commit a crime, apparently the lady did.
          When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

          --Jonathan Swift

          Comment

          • LiveCoug
            LA Ute loves me
            • Nov 2008
            • 18488

            #6
            Cut the guy some slack. Who hasn't done that very thing multiple times in their life?

            Comment

            • falafel
              loves to talk on things
              • Mar 2009
              • 37979

              #7
              Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
              Cheats on his wife with a woman in a burger king bathroom. Then pays her 3k for the abortion.
              Was it really in a BK bathroom, or was that a Digital Underground reference?
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

              Dig your own grave, and save!

              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • cougjunkie
                *Banned*
                • Nov 2008
                • 23223

                #8
                Originally posted by falafel View Post
                Was it really in a BK bathroom, or was that a Digital Underground reference?
                Not sure where it was it was just said a restaurant and yes way to catch the Digital Underground reference.
                *Banned*

                Comment

                • BigPiney
                  Huge Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 12365

                  #9
                  Aproves

                  Comment

                  • MartyFunkhouser
                    Disciple of RNGesus
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 18750

                    #10
                    Rick Pitino looks like MC Hammer on crack
                    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                    --Kendrick Lamar

                    Comment

                    • RC Vikings
                      Known Heterosexual
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 8789

                      #11
                      Originally posted by nikuman View Post
                      I missed the part about the BK bathroom. I'm almost okay with the entire thing up to that point, when my gag reflex kicks in.
                      I'm guessing it was all very innocent until he offered to share his Whopper with her.

                      Comment

                      • BigPiney
                        Huge Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 12365

                        #12
                        Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                        Rick Pitino looks like MC Hammer on crack
                        Its alright cause his body's in motion

                        Comment

                        • TripletDaddy
                          sweet triple
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 58186

                          #13
                          Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                          I'm guessing it was all very innocent until he offered to share his Whopper with her.
                          maybe it was just a quick milkshake....
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          Working...