2019 MLB Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
    I watched 2 innings of baseball this year. It just happened to be tonight. Good job Expos!!!
    I've watched even less this year. I turned it on in the seventh when it was 2-1, was distracted by my kid and saw that it was 3-2. I then went and put my kid to bed.

RIP Expos

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
      And a home run.
      I get that without the run the walk probably wouldn't have led to Grienke's removal. But he was still pitching solidly. That walk was helped by a pitch that should have been called a strike.

I think it was a hasty decision, which given the relief pitching the Astros had might not be a bad decision most times. But, it was a bad decision last night.
      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
      - SeattleUte

Comment

• Couldn't help but think of clack when I saw this:

https://twitter.com/SInow/status/119...150914562?s=19

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
        X