Originally posted by Donuthole
View Post
MLB 2018 Playoffs
Collapse
X
-
Still not as big a boner Mrs. NWC has for him right now."...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
"You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
- SeattleUte
-
I think this means the Dodgers are turning to Alex Wood. You know, the guy who has given up more HR than any other Dodger reliever this postseason. I think I know how this ends.Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss
There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock
Comment
-
Bleep you, Alex Wood.Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss
There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock
Comment
-
I made it home for the 13th - Eovaldi's arm is going to fall off!
Some how I don't think he will be available for tomorrow
I may be small, but I'm slow.
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."
Comment
-
That Funky Muncy!Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss
There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock
Comment
-
Comment
-
I can go to bed now.
I feel a bit sorry of Eovaldi - that was some performance! His pitch count was up in starter territory.
I may be small, but I'm slow.
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."
Comment
-
Dodgers will win game 4. I’m calling it."...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
"You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
- SeattleUte
Comment
-
If the Dodgers win tomorrow I like their chances. Bueller is now officially the ace of this club.
Comment
-
I can't believe we won. I went to bed at the top of the 13th pissed. Woke up and saw the alerts on my phone. Then was pissed I didn't stay up until I saw the game went another 5 innings.
Catching up on Twitter and social media has been fun. The tears from all these die hard Red Sox fans who have zero connection to Boston have been especially delicious.
I have no clue who either team pitches tonight. With basically everyone off schedule now I am not sure if that benefits Roberts or not. I mean can he be blamed for mismanaging pitchers if they're all spent tonight? I still don't know why he pulled Buehler. And still fuming he went to Kenley for 6 outs. At least give Baez the 8th if you're not going to let the kid go another inning which he should have."Nobody listens to Turtle."-Turtlesigpic
Comment
-
Rich Hill—or as his teammates affectionately call him, Dick Mountain, all lined up to start for Dodgers, no? Boston never had to throw Pomeranz, so either him or Sale on short rest, I’m guessing. But once the starters are out, it gets interesting.Originally posted by Surfah View PostI have no clue who either team pitches tonight. With basically everyone off schedule now I am not sure if that benefits Roberts or not. I mean can he be blamed for mismanaging pitchers if they're all spent tonight? I still don't know why he pulled Buehler. And still fuming he went to Kenley for 6 outs. At least give Baez the 8th if you're not going to let the kid go another inning which he should have.Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss
There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock
Comment
-
I would bet Sale. He was the only one who wasn’t warming up yesterday/this morning. I think he was intentionally left out.Originally posted by Donuthole View PostRich Hill—or as his teammates affectionately call him, Dick Mountain, all lined up to start for Dodgers, no? Boston never had to throw Pomeranz, so either him or Sale on short rest, I’m guessing. But once the starters are out, it gets interesting."...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
"You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
- SeattleUte
Comment
-
Dodgers officially said tonight's starter is TBD. Rosenthal thinks it's just gamesmanship.Originally posted by Donuthole View PostRich Hill—or as his teammates affectionately call him, Dick Mountain, all lined up to start for Dodgers, no? Boston never had to throw Pomeranz, so either him or Sale on short rest, I’m guessing. But once the starters are out, it gets interesting.
Boston is in a pickle. Didn't realize game 5 is tomorrow. Pomeranz hasn't pitched in a month. Rodriguez is the other option out of the pen. If the Dodgers can knock them out early Cora may have to punt game 4. Given Sale's shoulder game 5 is a bit more tenuous for Boston as well. That win last night could have flipped the series."Nobody listens to Turtle."-Turtlesigpic
Comment
-
No way. Not coming off his shoulder injury. They will save him for game 5. He could only go 4 innings in game 1 as it was.Originally posted by Northwestcoug View PostI would bet Sale. He was the only one who wasn’t warming up yesterday/this morning. I think he was intentionally left out."Nobody listens to Turtle."-Turtlesigpic
Comment
Comment