2018 nfl season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
    Maybe switch to the Chiefs? They look good.
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post

What did he do?

My favorite play so far:

https://twitter.com/saints/status/10...992286720?s=21
      bad roughing at the end of the game.
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

That was a quick season for Garappolo.
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
          Maybe switch to the Chiefs? They look good.
          I beginning to think I might jump on that bandwagon. Mahomes is looking awesome.
          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
          - SeattleUte

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
            I beginning to think I might jump on that bandwagon. Mahomes is looking awesome.
            There are some fearless young QBs in the league right now. Good stuff.
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

https://twitter.com/seanmickeyG14/st...941310976?s=19

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

That's funny.
                - SeattleUte

Comment

KVN fumble recovery!
                  - SeattleUte

Comment

A lot of good NFL games today... Chargers/49er's tied in the third.

Short lived... Chargers just scored.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                    -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Fred Warner was in a lot of plays today, but didn't play all that well. Took bad angles and needs to get stronger. He tackles weak.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                        Fred Warner was in a lot of plays today, but didn't play all that well. Took bad angles and needs to get stronger. He tackles weak.
                        yeah, i watched part of the game. took a terrible angle on a little swing pass to Gordon that turned into about a 25 yard gain - warner with a better angle could have held him to about 10. then he got beat by Ekeler on the TD pass - coverage wasn't terrible, but Ekeler had a step and a good throw beat him.
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                          yeah, i watched part of the game. took a terrible angle on a little swing pass to Gordon that turned into about a 25 yard gain - warner with a better angle could have held him to about 10. then he got beat by Ekeler on the TD pass - coverage wasn't terrible, but Ekeler had a step and a good throw beat him.
                          He rarely makes a solid tackle. He seems to slide down the ball carrier and finally get them at the feet. Each person seems to get 2-3 extra yards after first contact.

I do think he is playing well overall for the season.

This week the entire 49ers defense did not tackle well.

Comment

patrick mahomes was money tonight. 2nd and 30 and unfazed. impressive work. that arm allows him to do things most guys simply cannot do. fun to watch.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                              patrick mahomes was money tonight. 2nd and 30 and unfazed. impressive work. that arm allows him to do things most guys simply cannot do. fun to watch.
                              He’s so good he gets forward pass credit for lateral passes.

Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                                He’s so good he gets forward pass credit for lateral passes.

Close. He released at about 4 and a half and Kelce caught it about there. Either way that was a gutsy call by Reid.
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                                X