This game is killing me.
World Series 2017
Collapse
X
-
-
Altuve is a stud."...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
"You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
- SeattleUte
Comment
-
Im dead I can't watch anymore.Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss
There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock
Comment
-
The wheels fall off. Again."...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
"You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
- SeattleUte
Comment
-
Maybe there is something to this “balls are juiced” for the WS rumor. Should have been a pitchers duel tonight.
These Astros hitters, Correa and Altuve in particular, are ridiculous.
Comment
-
-
-
My 8 year old after seeing McCann's homer: "All we need is one Grand Slam!"
I don't disagree...and, considering this series, it could happen.
Comment
-
They didn’t get a slam. But they were good enough.Originally posted by originalsocal View PostMy 8 year old after seeing McCann's homer: "All we need is one Grand Slam!"
I don't disagree...and, considering this series, it could happen.
This game is unreal."...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
"You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
- SeattleUte
Comment
-
-
what a game - in spite of coming out on the wrong end of the score!
I may be small, but I'm slow.
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."
Comment
-
I am pulling for the Astros.
This series is phenomenal."There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
Comment
-
Such a strange game. It was so exciting but exhausting and in the end depressing. Given the way that the ump was expanding the strike zone it should have been a 1-0 game with the starters going 7 and 2/3. Testament to the hitting of both clubs. Didn't love Roberts bullpen decisions he needed to squeeze more out of Watson. Also why go small ball and ask Kike to bunt? he had to know that one run was not going to cut it for 2 more innings. Could not afford to give up any outs. I know we got the run on the next hitter but I would have wanted to see kike swing the bat. The inning could have been huge instead of just one run. Not liking our chances against Verlander.
It sucks so bad that the racist was a huge factor in this game. In hindsight I kind of wish we were getting smoked so they could have plugged him with a 96 mph fastball in the back. They really are the ASS tros.Dyslexics are teople poo...
Comment
Comment