Survivor Pool 2014

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MartyFunkhouser
    Disciple of RNGesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 18747

    #16
    I don't like to be different. Philly.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

    Comment

    • DrumNFeather
      Invisible Swordsman
      • Nov 2008
      • 8854

      #17
      Bump.
      "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

      Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

      Comment

      • BigPiney
        Huge Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 12365

        #18
        I will be different.

        Chicago over Buffalo.

        As a fair warning to anyone who wants to copy my pick, I have lost in the first round every year.

        Comment

        • old_gregg
          scaly man fish
          • Nov 2009
          • 16915

          #19
          this week is brutal. pittsburgh.
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

          Comment

          • Joe Public
            8.1 YPC
            • Apr 2011
            • 8524

            #20
            Week 1: Kansas City over Tennessee
            "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

            "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

            Comment

            • Drunk Tank
              Senior Member
              • Apr 2009
              • 2569

              #21
              Pitt
              "I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - Tommy Callahan III

              Comment

              • RC Vikings
                Known Heterosexual
                • Nov 2008
                • 8789

                #22
                New York Jets over Oakland

                Comment

                • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                  Time to camp
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 26082

                  #23
                  Chiefs over Titans

                  I will make it to week 2 this year!
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

                  Comment

                  • Surfah
                    Where's Wallace?
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 33726

                    #24
                    Philly
                    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                    -Turtle
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • Donuthole
                      Official Outgayer
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 25266

                      #25
                      Survivor Pool 2014

                      Tampa Bay
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                      There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                      Comment

                      • San Juan Sun
                        Kicked to the curb
                        • Dec 2009
                        • 9214

                        #26
                        Philly
                        "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                        - Ty Cobb

                        Comment

                        • Flystripper
                          Degenerate Gambler
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 14089

                          #27
                          Pittsburgh.
                          Dyslexics are teople poo...

                          Comment

                          • fusnik
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 4475

                            #28
                            Minny

                            Comment

                            • Joe Public
                              8.1 YPC
                              • Apr 2011
                              • 8524

                              #29
                              Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                              Chiefs over Titans

                              I will make it to week 2 this year!
                              I change my pick to Detroit over NYG.
                              "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

                              "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

                              Comment

                              • Sizzle
                                #ThisIsY
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 9004

                                #30
                                Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                                I will be different.

                                Chicago over Buffalo.

                                As a fair warning to anyone who wants to copy my pick, I have lost in the first round every year.
                                And so it continues...

                                Comment

                                Working...