Lakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
    I think we can put the Kobe vs LeBron thing to rest for a bit.
    LeBron had more assists.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• That back breaker shot by Kobe over LeBron was silly. Amazing play.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

6-0. Great road trip. Were more physical than the Cavs. LO showing what he is capable of when he puts his head into the game. Kobe was a decoy but hit shots when he needed to, including the dagger rainbow turn around fade in James' eye. I think we can put the Kobe vs LeBron thing to rest for a bit.
        Since head to head is all that matters you are firmly on the DWill is much better than CP3 bandwagon right?
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

• I think we can put the Kobe vs LeBron thing to rest for a bit.
          Proof that CB follows us everywhere.
          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
            Since head to head is all that matters you are firmly on the DWill is much better than CP3 bandwagon right?
            To be honest I'd probably take DWill over CP3. I admit that I thought it was a bad draft pick. I just didn't think that Deron had the speed to be an effective PG. Shoot I didn't think that he was even the best guard on his college team. But he's a stud. He's proved me wrong and I am glad he did. Aside from his lego man hair I can't find fault in his game.
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

Comment

To be honest I'd probably take DWill over CP3. I admit that I thought it was a bad draft pick. I just didn't think that Deron had the speed to be an effective PG. Shoot I didn't think that he was even the best guard on his college team. But he's a stud. He's proved me wrong and I am glad he did. Aside from his lego man hair I can't find fault in his game.
              D-Will....worst fade in the NBA. There is no denying it.

Why don't any of his friends offer to clean that thing up a bit? Maybe lower it down a little closer to his ears?

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                D-Will....worst fade in the NBA. There is no denying it.

Why don't any of his friends offer to clean that thing up a bit? Maybe lower it down a little closer to his ears?
                Look when you have a bald spot that is growing as fast as DWill's is you have few choices in hair styles. He seems hell bent on not shaving his head, so he has to have a horrible fade to try and hide the skin yalmuka that is growing. I can sympathize with his current situation, although I gave up years ago and just went for the shaved head. Fight on male pattern baldness.

FWIW Manu's head circle is getting ridiculous, whatever Barry that was his Spur teammate needs to encourage him to buy a pair of Wahl's.
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

Shoot I didn't think that he was even the best guard on his college team.
                  Please don't tell me you thought Dee Brown and Luther Head were better.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                    In college yes. I admit that I was wrong.
                    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                    -Turtle
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                      I thought so, too. I did not see what all the hubbub was about.

Comment

• The Curse of the Lakers.

Lakers beat Celtics on Christmas Day, snap win streak. Celtics go into a funk and lose 6 games over the next few weeks.

Lakers beat Celtics in Boston last week, Celtics respond by losing back to back home games for the first time all season. This time to the Spurs.

Lakers go to Cleveland, snap their home court win streak. Cavs lose back to back games first time all season, losing to Pacers.

sigpic

Comment

• Are any of the locals going to the Lakers/Jazz game tomorrow night at the ESA?

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            Are any of the locals going to the Lakers/Jazz game tomorrow night at the ESA?
                            Whoa. I almost forgot. I have four tickets.

Thanks for the reminder.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              Whoa. I almost forgot. I have four tickets.

Thanks for the reminder.
                              Don't park in the same spot you did last time.
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

Comment

In college yes. I admit that I was wrong.
                                Wow.

Comment

Working...
                                X