Lakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
    To add to the horrible 2020, we get this.

Look on the bright side, Celtics fans are not happy.

Also, I'm wondering if Kuzma is half drunk still.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Been a rather eventful offseason for the reigning NBA Champions.

Subtractions:

Rajon Rondo
      Avery Bradley
      Danny Green
      Javale Mcgee
      Dwight Howard
      JR Smith (lolz)

Additions:

Dennis Schroeder
      Trez Harrell
      Wesley Matthews
      Marc Gasol
      Alfonso McKinnie

Most importantly: Jordan Bell as it will convert HFNW to a full-fledged Lakers fan!

Still waiting to see if they can resign Markieff although may not have the money.

Nice to see Pelinka not stand pat with an aging and underwhelming surrounding cast to Lebron and AD. The second unit looks nasty right now. Hope Boston has enjoyed its claim to most franchise titles for the past 60 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
        Been a rather eventful offseason for the reigning NBA Champions.

Subtractions:

Rajon Rondo
        Avery Bradley
        Danny Green
        Javale Mcgee
        Dwight Howard
        JR Smith (lolz)

Additions:

Dennis Schroeder
        Trez Harrell
        Wesley Matthews
        Marc Gasol
        Alfonso McKinnie

Most importantly: Jordan Bell as it will convert HFNW to a full-fledged Lakers fan!

Still waiting to see if they can resign Markieff although may not have the money.

Nice to see Pelinka not stand pat with an aging and underwhelming surrounding cast to Lebron and AD. The second unit looks nasty right now. Hope Boston has enjoyed its claim to most franchise titles for the past 60 years.
        Is Wes Matthews still in the NBA??

I think the most important thing for the Lakers is not any of the window dressing above (excepting Harrell), and the fact that they have two of the top four players on the planet....and the best NBA Ute who never was very good for the Utes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
          Is Wes Matthews still in the NBA??

I think the most important thing for the Lakers is not any of the window dressing above (excepting Harrell), and the fact that they have two of the top four players on the planet....and the best NBA Ute who never was very good for the Utes.
          Yeah. Reportedly he was on the Jazz' radar for a second as an addition who had the right mixture of defense and offense for Utah's setup. All's well that ends well, though.
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Working...
          X