Lakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• who was it that was arguing with me earlier this year or around that time when I kept saying that the Lakers would be better off without Kobe? i honestly cant remember but add that to my Greatest Swishes.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        who was it that was arguing with me earlier this year or around that time when I kept saying that the Lakers would be better off without Kobe? i honestly cant remember but add that to my Greatest Swishes.
        I believe I said this 3 years ago. Mid-court swish!

Comment

• Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
          I believe I said this 3 years ago. Mid-court swish!
          I said this 10 years ago! Full court, lebron in a commercial swish!
          *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
            I said this 10 years ago! Full court, lebron in a commercial swish!
            Kobe went to the finals in 2008, 2009 and 2010 and won titles in 2009 and 2010.

No swish, more like Lebron in most of his finals appearances.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Kobe to retire after this season.
              http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14...-retire-season
              "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• Originally posted by hostile View Post
                Sad, but the show must go on.

Comment

• Bump
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• The Lakers were fun to watch yesterday. Kobe's too old and tired to be too selfish, so he defers to the young fellas and encourages them. Clarkson, Russell, Randle and Nance are good, exciting, young players and they along with Huertas just blasted GSW from start to finish. Impressive. I actually found myself rooting for the bad guys during that game.
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by scottie View Post
                        I'm not sure how Scott keeps getting hired other than the fact I don't think anybody else wanted the Lakers job.

Comment

• Lakers

Brandon Ingram

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Timofey Mozgov 4 years $64 million

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                            "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

Comment

• Originally posted by ewth8tr View Post
                              Timofey Mozgov 4 years $64 million

I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by ewth8tr View Post
                                Timofey Mozgov 4 years $64 million

wtf?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X