No announcement yet.

Lakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fisher with a great job mugging Ray Allen on that last play.
    *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      Fisher with a great job mugging Ray Allen on that last play.
      he got away with a foul. it is a shame that no other players or teams get away with fouls.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
        Fisher with a great job mugging Ray Allen on that last play.
        Please. Hardly a mugging if you watched that entire game. How about all the illegal picks Fisher had to run through all night?

5-0 so far on this road trip. I'll take that even if they drop Sunday's game. The Lakers played tired. Hopefully two days off will help them get their legs back as evidenced in the poor FT shooting. Even still, I don't think they'll come away from Cleveland 6-0.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          Tonight will be the time for the curtain to be pulled back on the Wizard.

Kendrick Perkins and KG are going to bully Gasol into submission.
          Or not.

That was a pretty good game. I am surprised the Lakers won it, esp being on the second day of a back to back.

sigpic

Comment

Or not.

That was a pretty good game. I am surprised the Lakers won it, esp being on the second day of a back to back.
            Great game though Kobe kept trying to lose it for the Lakers. I was tearing my hair out along side my old man watching him jack up jumper after jumper and yelling at them to work it inside or take it to the hole.
            -Turtle
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
              Great game though Kobe kept trying to lose it for the Lakers. I was tearing my hair out along side my old man watching him jack up jumper after jumper and yelling at them to work it inside or take it to the hole.
              I was shocked. When KG went out, i thought every single play should run through Gasol down low. However, not sure if you noticed, but the guy simply refused to set up on the block. He wants to slash to the basket, not post up. very frustrating.

Kobe's final shot in regulation....lame.

sigpic

Comment

• Wow, I hate the Lakers and Kobe. Sometimes I forget how much I hate them, and then I watch a game.

That said, what a great win on the road in the 2nd game of a back to back with Kobe not playing well.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                  Wow, I hate the Lakers and Kobe. Sometimes I forget how much I hate them, and then I watch a game.

That said, what a great win on the road in the 2nd game of a back to back with Kobe not playing well.
                  You weren't impressed with the Lakers free throw shooting tonight?

Truthfully, I don't know how the Lakers won that game. Watching it, the Celtics looked like the more aggressive team and the more physical team. Then at the end of it all, the Lakers somehow wind up having one more point.

sigpic

Comment

• WTF?

http://www.nba.com/2009/news/02/07/l....ap/index.html

sigpic

Comment

WTF is right. VladRad has been in the dog house for whatever reason. He was a DNP that Celtics game. I imagine Shannon Brown will get cut. At least Vlad could stretch the floor with his shooting and his size definitely helped on the defensive end. This is a head scratcher.
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

Comment

WTF is right. VladRad has been in the dog house for whatever reason. He was a DNP that Celtics game. I imagine Shannon Brown will get cut. At least Vlad could stretch the floor with his shooting and his size definitely helped on the defensive end. This is a head scratcher.
                        I honestly don't get it at all. It isn't even really a salary dump. Crybaby only makes slightly less than VladRad. All things considered, I'd much rather have the Space Cadet.

sigpic

Comment

I honestly don't get it at all. It isn't even really a salary dump. Crybaby only makes slightly less than VladRad. All things considered, I'd much rather have the Space Cadet.
                          I'd take the Space Cadet too. At least keep him through the season and then you have someone to dump next year with his expiring contract. I am just going to have to put my faith in Mitch with this one.

I was thinking, do you think they cut Shannon Brown? I just assumed they would with Farmar back. Who knows?
                          -Turtle
                          sigpic

Comment

I'd take the Space Cadet too. At least keep him through the season and then you have someone to dump next year with his expiring contract. I am just going to have to put my faith in Mitch with this one.

I was thinking, do you think they cut Shannon Brown? I just assumed they would with Farmar back. Who knows?
                            Dude, I am telling you, I have no freaking clue what is going on. Shannon Brown isn't even a serviceable backup...he hasnt played a single minute in the triangle. This isn't the kind of thing you do going into the second half of the season with only a 1 game edge over your two main competitors for HCA in the playoffs. No way Jax gives Shannon Brown even a whiff of meaningful PT right now. I suppose they might cut him. Are they planning on bringing in some vet minimum guys? trading deadline is still a couple of weeks away, so maybe there is something else brewing.

Where is the palantir when you need it? I am not seeing what Mitch The White is seeing.

sigpic

Comment

• Strange deal.
                              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Morrison will blossom with the Lakers and this one will look like a steal in 6 months.

Okay, probably not. Maybe the Lakers are just acquiring assets to make a move at Boozer.

Comment

Working...
                                X