Suzy Favor Hamilton was an escort

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RC Vikings
    Known Heterosexual
    • Nov 2008
    • 8789

    #1

    Suzy Favor Hamilton was an escort



    Favor Hamilton was one good reason to be a T&F fan. If only I had known she could be had for a price.
  • Color Me Badd Fan
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2009
    • 12519

    #2
    $600 an hour? Yeesh. I'd hate to see what $100 gets you.
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

    Comment

    • SoCalCoug
      Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
      • Nov 2008
      • 5214

      #3
      Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
      $600 an hour? Yeesh. I'd hate to see what $100 gets you.
      If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

      "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

      "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

      Comment

      • RC Vikings
        Known Heterosexual
        • Nov 2008
        • 8789

        #4
        Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
        $600 an hour? Yeesh. I'd hate to see what $100 gets you.
        For $600 you get Hamilton, for $100 you get Jacobs.

        Comment

        • Donuthole
          Official Outgayer
          • Nov 2008
          • 25274

          #5
          Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
          For $600 you get Hamilton, for $100 you get Jacobs.

          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

          There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

          Comment

          • falafel
            loves to talk on things
            • Mar 2009
            • 38001

            #6
            Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
            For $600 you get Hamilton, for $100 you get Jacobs.

            Yeah, but think of all the money you'd have to spend on meals before they're back to a normal weight.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

            Dig your own grave, and save!

            "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

            "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

            Comment

            • TexTechCoug
              Carbonite
              • Nov 2010
              • 891

              #7
              Here is a NY Post article with some pics of what $6000 a day would buy

              Comment

              • Non Sequitur
                Where did I put my bodkin
                • Nov 2008
                • 5773

                #8
                I don't care what anybody says, Regina Jacobs is packing.
                "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

                Comment

                Working...