NBA 2012-2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    30 and 23 for Joakim Noah tonight. Season average is 13 and 10.

Also, GSW is sitting at 12-7 right now. If they can sustain that or close to it, Mark Jackson deserves a ton of credit.
    I hope Hand Down Man Down gets credit, NBA fans have don't deserve to get him back ruining tv the way we got Steve Kerr back ruining it. Go Hand Down Man Down!
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
      30 and 23 for Joakim Noah tonight. Season average is 13 and 10.

Also, GSW is sitting at 12-7 right now. If they can sustain that or close to it, Mark Jackson deserves a ton of credit.
      And they've only had Bogut like one game.
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Mike D'Antoni honestly makes Mike Brown look like a decent head coach, at least Mike Brown can coach defense.

Mike Brown had 1 1/2 games with Steve Nash.

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
          I hope Hand Down Man Down gets credit, NBA fans have don't deserve to get him back ruining tv the way . Go Hand Down Man Down!
          Definitely the truest thing you have ever written on this forum. He is the worst I have ever heard.

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
            I have watched less than a quarter of NBA this year. I want to, it holds no interest when I try. Is something wrong with me?
            I think it's a malady of fatherhood. With 5 kids, you're lucky to have 30 minutes of me time in the evening. When I was your age, with 5 kids, I took a deep breath in 1996, and exhaled in 2003.

In the meantime, I'll save you the burden of wondering. In June 2013, It'll be the Heat in 6 games, over anybody.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
            -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Took until year 3, but it appears evan turner might finally be turning into the player people expected coming out of college.

Comment

• Cavs are 4-17 and starting CJ Miles. Should be an easy win for LA to stop their 2 game skid. Except Kyrie Irving is active again tonight, has 7 points and 4 assists at the end of the 1st quarter and the Cavs lead by 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by BGRTHNUMEGO View Post
                  Cavs are 4-17 and starting CJ Miles. Should be an easy win for LA to stop their 2 game skid. Except Kyrie Irving is active again tonight, has 7 points and 4 assists at the end of the 1st quarter and the Cavs lead by 6.
                  Bump.

Ridiculous game for Irving in his first game back after missing 11.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

• The night after scoring 28 against LA, CJ Miles has 21 with 4 minutes left in the 1st half tonight.

Comment

• I'd still rather watch the other CJ Miles.

Comment

• I've always liked OJ Mayo, I wish the Jazz could have gotten him.
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

Comment

• Kris Humphries gets no respect. lol.

[YOUTUBE]Sb3Gwwtw0lE[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• John Hollinger to join Grizzlies as VP of basketball operations. I thought it was a joke at first but I guess it is legit. I wonder who ESPN gets to take his place. Sam Amick would've been a great add if he hadn't just moved to USA Today.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                              Kris Humphries gets no respect. lol.

[YOUTUBE]Sb3Gwwtw0lE[/YOUTUBE]
                              I saw this on SC this morning. I thought this was great.
                              I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

• Originally posted by BGRTHNUMEGO View Post
                                John Hollinger to join Grizzlies as VP of basketball operations. I thought it was a joke at first but I guess it is legit. I wonder who ESPN gets to take his place. Sam Amick would've been a great add if he hadn't just moved to USA Today.
                                What the? Wow.

Comment

Working...
                                X