No announcement yet.

NBA 2012-2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve Kerr ruining NBA broadcasts again! Yay!
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

Shane Battier is the leading scorer in the NBA currently.

Comment

Rashard Lewis will be the best player for Heat opponents all season. Guy is garbage.
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
          Rashard Lewis will be the best player for Heat opponents all season. Guy is garbage.
          He did play more defense in that 1st half than he has the rest of his career combined.

Comment

23 boards and 9 dimes for Anderson Varejao

Comment

Originally posted by BGRTHNUMEGO View Post
              He did play more defense in that 1st half than he has the rest of his career combined.
              And was still pretty bad on d. But you're right.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

Zards opening night lineup is just brutal.
                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

It's nice of TNT to let us see the two teams in the 2013 NBA Finals early on. Reminds all of us that don't belong to their wretched fanbases that worrying about our own shortcomings is nothing but mental masturbation.
                  "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                    It's nice of TNT to let us see the two teams in the 2013 NBA Finals early on. Reminds all of us that don't belong to their wretched fanbases that worrying about our own shortcomings is nothing but mental masturbation.
                    You're welcome.
                    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                    -Turtle
                    sigpic

Comment

You'd think after all these years that I wouldn't be surprised by a Marion shot going in.
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                        You'd think after all these years that I wouldn't be surprised by a Marion shot going in.
                        I am staying up way too late watching the game and I was just thinking the same thing.

In other news, I love basketball.
                        I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

Mike Brown is the head coach of The Los Angeles Lakers.

You could let that marinate for a decade and it wouldn't improve the flavor.
                          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Blake, Nash, Jamison. I think I could get to the rim against the Lakers perimeter defenders. All they need to do is add Jimmer, and bring Paul Westphal back to LA

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                              Mike Brown is the head coach of The Los Angeles Lakers.

You could let that marinate for a decade and it wouldn't improve the flavor.
                              That's just mean.

I miss Phil Jackson so much.
                              -Turtle
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                                Blake, Nash, Jamison. I think I could get to the rim against the Lakers perimeter defenders. All they need to do is add Jimmer, and bring Paul Westphal back to LA
                                I predict the first move the Lakers make is for a better back-up PG.

Comment

Working...
                                X