• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
    You are not loveable.
    I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

• This picture of the skirmish in Boston the other night is going around. LOL.

"Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
        This picture of the skirmish in Boston the other night is going around. LOL.

What do you expect from KG? He is a bitch.
        I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

• Stern says: F you Popp!.

The Spurs get fined 250k for putting Ginobili, Parker, and Duncan in first class instead of on national TV. My favorite Sternism from the article:

a number of teams thought [choosing to sit healthy players] should be at the sole discretion of the team, the coach, the general manager, and I think it's fair to say I agree with that, unless that discretion is abused.
          Commish is such a lawyer.

Comment

• I want to kick Stern in the junk.
            Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
              Stern says: F you Popp!.

The Spurs get fined 250k for putting Ginobili, Parker, and Duncan in first class instead of on national TV. My favorite Sternism from the article:

First class? This morning ESPN was saying it was a Southwest fly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                Stern says: F you Popp!.

Would have been funny if the Spurs had beat the Heat, which they would have done without the choke job down the stretch. Then Stern probably could t have levied the fine.
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• If the Spurs got fined $250k for sitting players, I wonder what this will cost.
                  "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

Comment

• Ladies and Gentlemen! Your New Orleans Pelicans!

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...s-to-pelicans/

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                      Ladies and Gentlemen! Your New Orleans Pelicans!

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...s-to-pelicans/
                      The rise of the "Licans." I like it.

Comment

• Zach Randolph: 38 pts 22 rebs tonight. He's averaging 16 and 12.
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

Comment

• If I have to hear the Rockets home announcer scream that the Lakers pooped their big boy pants one more time I might barf.
                          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• I have watched less than a quarter of NBA this year. I want to, it holds no interest when I try. Is something wrong with me?
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                              I have watched less than a quarter of NBA this year. I want to, it holds no interest when I try. Is something wrong with me?
                              Not enough Jimmer?
                              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• 30 and 23 for Joakim Noah tonight. Season average is 13 and 10.

Also, GSW is sitting at 12-7 right now. If they can sustain that or close to it, Mark Jackson deserves a ton of credit.
                                Last edited by smokymountainrain; 12-07-2012, 07:19 PM. Reason: sitting only has two t's. removed the 3rd t.
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                                X