Official Cubs Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/Cubs/status/843245033209782272
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Survive and advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
        Survive and advance.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Survive and advance.
          That's it, I'm keeping the money. Pain and suffering.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
          "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
            That's it, I'm keeping the money. Pain and suffering.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
            Oops. Sorry. Forgot you were a Nats fan. I spent two days at Nationals Park and had a wonderful time, even when losing.

Comment

Oops. Sorry. Forgot you were a Nats fan. I spent two days at Nationals Park and had a wonderful time, even when losing.
              This is absolutely hell, with the Cubs and Yankees winning. Baseball is dead to me so long as Yankees and Dodgers are good. Go Astros? Geeze, talk a bummer of a season. It's almost as if the Cougs are 1 and 5, and the Utes only have one loss.
              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                X