The PGA Tour Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
    I enjoyed watching Charlie Woods. He's so cute. And he has a great swing for a 9-year old. Although, isn't he small for his age?

Also the announcers were saying that the Woods duo was playing Charlie's shots more than Tiger's shots.
    He's 11.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
      He's 11.
      Then he must REALLY be small for his age.

Comment

• Huge win for Tony Finau at the Northern Trust in a sudden death playoff with Cam Smith. No. 1 in the Fedex Standings too. So stoked for the guy. They said he couldn't get it done, gets it done on one of the biggest stages in a packed field.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
          Huge win for Tony Finau at the Northern Trust in a sudden death playoff with Cam Smith. No. 1 in the Fedex Standings too. So stoked for the guy. They said he couldn't get it done, gets it done on one of the biggest stages in a packed field.
          Steve Stricker called him while on the winner stage to invite him on the Ryder Cup team.
          Last edited by chrisrenrut; 08-23-2021, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• Pretty awesome. Nobody can hate Tony Finau.
            Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Hooray!
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post

Steve Stricker called him while on the winner stage to invite him on the Ryder Cup team.
                That's awesome. Tony was one of the few bright spots last Ryder Cup. Definitely belongs on the team.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Big news for Utah. PGA tour is scheduling a yearly tour event at Black Desert course in Ivins

https://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/ar...-2024-or-2025/

Comment

Working...
                  X