The TrolleyDodgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    Definitely a gamble. I guess I don't like it because it appears to be a move made with the NCLS in mind. I could see moving him up a day to pitch in a game 5. But in a game 4? Against ATL's worst starter in the playoff rotation?
    And at home. If this goes to game 5 on the road, I would much rather see the Cy young winner taking the mound than giving it Grienke, who looked nervous and scared during game 2. His control was almost non-existent at times because he was so nervous.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      And at home. If this goes to game 5 on the road, I would much rather see the Cy young winner taking the mound than giving it Grienke, who looked nervous and scared during game 2. His control was almost non-existent at times because he was so nervous.
      This is where I am at. I'd much rather have Kershaw in a game 5 on the road if it comes down to that.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

• Is there an alternate channel TBS uses to broadcast games when other games go over time? I mean, nothing against watching the Tampa bay rays....

sigpic

Comment

Is there an alternate channel TBS uses to broadcast games when other games go over time? I mean, nothing against watching the Tampa bay rays....
          Usually TNT.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
          *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
            Usually TNT.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
            I've been using MLB.tv app on my iPad. I will check out TNT

sigpic

Comment

• TNT works.

kershaw looks dialed in

sigpic

Comment

• Crawford

Will he go Reggie Jackson in his next AB?

sigpic

Comment

• Costly error by a-gon

sigpic

Comment

• The TrolleyDodgers

Ugh. That's one way to make Mattingly look like he made a stupid decision.
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• i just have a bad feeling about this game. The longer ATL hangs around, the more confident they get and the tighter the good guys get.
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• That slide by Puig was weird. I thought he was going to come to a stop before he even reached the base

sigpic

Comment

• Can Mattingly please bring back his mustache and mini-mullet? TIA
                          "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

• So thanks to some terrible defense, Kerahaw gets matched by Garcia through 6. Now it's up to the Dodgers' pen? Blech.

Comment

• So much for not burning through the bullpen tonight.

Comment

That slide by Puig was weird. I thought he was going to come to a stop before he even reached the base
                                I was thinking the same thing. He dove way too early. And it was kind of like a belly flop.

Man, I was hoping this pitching decision would work out.
                                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                                -Turtle
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X