Official Coco Crisp 'fro thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MartyFunkhouser
    Disciple of RNGesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 18754

    #1

    Official Coco Crisp 'fro thread

    I was going to put this in the MLB season thread, but frankly it deserves its own thread.







    Crisp makes Oscar Gamble proud

    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar
  • MartyFunkhouser
    Disciple of RNGesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 18754

    #2
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

    Comment

    • MartyFunkhouser
      Disciple of RNGesus
      • Nov 2008
      • 18754

      #3
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

      Comment

      • NorthwestUteFan
        אלוף
        • Oct 2010
        • 3384

        #4
        Awesome. I loved him in the outfield for the Red Sox.

        Comment

        • SoCalCoug
          Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
          • Nov 2008
          • 5214

          #5
          He should store a ball in his hair. Then, on any ball that goes just over the fence, he jumps up and reaches over, and then if he doesn't catch it, he just pulls a ball out of his hair, quickly puts it in his glove, and holds it up.
          If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

          "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

          "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

          Comment

          Working...