The Official Jimmerphilia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    Quick! Someone introduce him to Logan Tom before he ties the knot.
    If only!
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
      That was never my point. And you all know very well why I included my wife as a 10.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Jimmer got the start with Thornton out (out 1-2 weeks). Seems to have found his stroke the last couple of games. He's got 9 points in 10 minutes.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

Comment

• Jimmer 9 of last 14 from three. BYU is 9 for their last 60.
          Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
            Jimmer got the start with Thornton out (out 1-2 weeks). Seems to have found his stroke the last couple of games. He's got 9 points in 10 minutes.
            Much of it against, wait.............wait.................wait........ .............wait

Andre Miller.
            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
              Much of it against, wait.............wait.................wait........ .............wait

Andre Miller.
              Aw man, I teed that up for DDD.
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                Aw man, I teed that up for DDD.
                I don't ever remember Andre Miller scoring 9 points in 10 minutes against Jimmer.
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Looking at the halftime stats, I see Jimmer had one steal and no turnovers. Who did he steal it from?
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                    Looking at the halftime stats, I see Jimmer had one steal and no turnovers. Who did he steal it from?
                    3D?

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Looking at the halftime stats, I see Jimmer had one steal and no turnovers. Who did he steal it from?
                      The same guy he also forced into a double dribble.
                      "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

• Well, I'm guessing that Andre Miller is mostly done for the night, you know what with his team being up 30 points and all going into the 4th quarter.

I look forward to hearing from DDD all the ways that he outplayed Miller while his team was getting destroyed. Maybe he will get some nice garbage points in the 4th quarter to make it look like he outplayed Miller.
                        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                          Well, I'm guessing that Andre Miller is mostly done for the night, you know what with his team being up 30 points and all going into the 4th quarter.

I look forward to hearing from DDD all the ways that he outplayed Miller while his team was getting destroyed. Maybe he will get some nice garbage points in the 4th quarter to make it look like he outplayed Miller.
                          Doesn't need to, MP. In the first quarter when the game was still a game, he clearly outplayed Miller.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                            Well, I'm guessing that Andre Miller is mostly done for the night, you know what with his team being up 30 points and all going into the 4th quarter.

The fact that you felt compelled to post this in this thread means both Jimmer and TripleDad have already won.
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Jimmer steals the ball from you-know-who

Comment

• Jimmer had 9 points in the 1st quarter all with andre miller guarding him. He also forced 2 Miller turnovers.

Finished 5-8 from three for 19 points.
                                *Banned*

Comment

Working...
                                X