The Official Jimmerphilia Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KillerDog View Post
    The fact that I didn't remember them until you mentioned them says they weren't. I recall he was basically giving Florida all they could handle by himself but I don't recall the two three pointers in 2nd OT. Maybe his big shots have gotten routine for me. Maybe I've seen him hit so many shots I'm desensitized.
    Similarly, voters aren't going to remember Kemba's game winners in his preseason tourney, or Jimmer's against St. Mary's, or the big shot against Villanova yesterday, when it comes time to cast their ballots. It is all about accumulating momentum throughout the season and then having big moments right at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by BGRTHNUMEGO View Post
      Similarly, voters aren't going to remember Kemba's game winners in his preseason tourney, or Jimmer's against St. Mary's, or the big shot against Villanova yesterday, when it comes time to cast their ballots. It is all about accumulating momentum throughout the season and then having big moments right at the end.
      Which is why I think Jimmer has a legit chance at NPOY. Kemba has really only made news of late because of his circus shot heave against Texas and last night's game winner. Since Maui he's been kind of pedestrian (of course by his own lofty standards he set for himself).
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

• This 3 pointer made #8 on Sportscenter's Top Plays:

-Turtle
        sigpic

Comment

• BYU getting mad love on Sportscenter. Prison ball segment, into game highlights. First college game shown after the Miami-Atlanta game lead in. Sweet.
          -Turtle
          sigpic

Comment

• http://thebiglead.com/index.php/2011...s-to-st-louis/

Jimmer from 4 point Land. LOL.
            -Turtle
            sigpic

Comment

• Legler calls Jimmer an impact player in the NBA and compares him to Steve Nash.

[ame="http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=6036129"]Jimmer Fredette Ready For NBA? - ESPN Video - ESPN[/ame]
              -Turtle
              sigpic

Comment

• Jimmer now rated #1 player by Ken Pomeroy.

http://kenpom.com/blog/index.php/web...ing_race_ever/
                -Turtle
                sigpic

Comment

• Gary Parrish of CBSsports on Jimmer.

http://gary-parrish.blogs.cbssports....71764/27139064
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

Comment

• If you're bored and need entertainment, go to Twitter and search Jimmer. The brothas love him.
                    -Turtle
                    sigpic

Comment

• Thank you Jimmer for giving me so much enjoyment. I am trying to not think ahead to when you are gone. This is fun. Very fun.
                      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                        Thank you Jimmer for giving me so much enjoyment. I am trying to not think ahead to when you are gone. This is fun. Very fun.
                        SI was there last night and did a photo shoot after the game. Kelli Anderson is writing a feature on Jimmer that should be in SI soon. Hell yeah. Harmon hinting at cover story in tweets.

-Turtle
                        sigpic

Comment

• Rumors of Jimmer's brother rapping before the SDSU game. Has anyone heard this one yet?

jimmermania may have jumped the shark.
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            Rumors of Jimmer's brother rapping before the SDSU game. Has anyone heard this one yet?

Relax. It's Amazing.
                            -Turtle
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              Rumors of Jimmer's brother rapping before the SDSU game. Has anyone heard this one yet?

They played it last year (UNM game?) when they unfurled those 40 foot tall curtains and projected highlight clips on them.
                              Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

• I don't know if anyone else noticed this or not. Last night at the game Jimmer was shooting the front end of a one and one. When the ball left his hand no one from either team moved. When he missed and TCU guy rebounded he actually looked at the ref to make sure it wasn't a two shot foul. James has become so automatic, both teams thinks something is wrong when he misses.

Comment

Working...
                                X