I have grown tired of the Manny drama. He and the Dodger really need to shit or get off the pot. Looks like the are about to. I actually like this offer if he will take it. Something is telling me he doesn't but that is a lot of cash. If he takes this deal he will be the 2nd highest paid player just behind Arod. The Dodgers have given him 48 hours to accept or counter.
I like the one year deal because if they do sign him for this, they can make a run at Holiday next winter and try to sign him for 6 to 8 years when he leaves the AAA team he will play for this season for some cold hard cash.
http://www.latimes.com/sports/baseba...,3789499.story
I like the one year deal because if they do sign him for this, they can make a run at Holiday next winter and try to sign him for 6 to 8 years when he leaves the AAA team he will play for this season for some cold hard cash.
http://www.latimes.com/sports/baseba...,3789499.story
Comment