Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
    http://www.bayareasportsguy.com/49er...baugh-display/

Jed York is still in his early to mid 30s, right? So we only have to deal with a shitty owner for another 40-50 years, that's a relief.
    Replace Jed York with Dan Snyder and you have what Redskins fans said about 10 years ago too. Misery loves company.
    "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

• Gore gone. (sad, but understandable)
      Crabtree gone. (meh)
      Willis gone (shit!)
      Kap on the block (WTF?)

Screw York.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
        Gore gone. (sad, but understandable)
        Crabtree gone. (meh)
        Willis gone (shit!)
        Kap on the block (WTF?)

Screw York.
        Is Willis really retiring?
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

Comment

Gore gone. (sad, but understandable)
          Crabtree gone. (meh)
          Willis gone (shit!)
          Kap on the block (WTF?)

Screw York.
          Gore was my favorite Niner in the post Steve Young era. Willis wasn't far behind.

To be perfectly honest, they had too much money going to the ILBs. I'm not sure whether Willis will stay retired, he was drafted in 2007, but i can see him going to a team that isn't an imminent dumpster fire next year. Do you think Belichick could find some use for Willis? i think so.

Baalke has, for the most part, been pretty adept at knowing when to let players go. He also has been pretty good at picking up undervalued free agents. He's only average at actually drafting players and he ran off one of the league's best coaches and didn't have a backup plan.
          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• The Kaepernick trade story is false, but Philly was the team that was supposedly interested. Truth be told, if Philly were to trade BOTH Foles and Sanchez, I don't think I'd mind too much. My faith in Kaepernick developing into a guy that can routinely make multiple reads and hit his 2nd, 3rd or 4th receivers is very low.
            Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• It seems like Patrick Willis was just drafted a few years ago.

Really surprised to hear he's retiring.
              Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
                It seems like Patrick Willis was just drafted a few years ago.

he's only 30, he'll be back
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Apparently Smith is retiring also.

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                    Do you think Belichick could find some use for Willis? i think so.
                    Willis could go to any team and start. There isn't a team that wouldn't welcome him with open arms. I saw a tweet that listed the top rated ILB/MLB against the run and against the pass since 2007. Patrick Willis was the top. At both. MLB don't get drafted in the top 10. Willis did, deservedly so. He was the heart and soul of the defense. As good as Bowman is (there are rumors that he isn't healthy though and could be cut), and as good as Borland played last year, Willis was better than both. He'll absolutely be missed.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                      Apparently Smith is retiring also.
                      Yeah, that was pretty much expected.

Bruce Miller shoving a female out of a moving car wasn't though! Holy shit SF, HFS.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
                        It seems like Patrick Willis was just drafted a few years ago.

Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                        Apparently Smith is retiring also.
                        And now Borland retires as well. I don't think anyone saw that coming.
                        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Another arrest for Aldon Smith: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...and-vandalism/

CL0umXUWwAARjK7.jpg
                          "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

• Aldon Smith is an idiot. His contract was restructured this year to basically be a bonus for every game he was on the 49ers 53-man roster.

It's too bad, because if anyone deserved a second-second-second chance, it's a pass-rusher as talented as he is.

Comment

Aldon Smith is an idiot. His contract was restructured this year to basically be a bonus for every game he was on the 49ers 53-man roster.

It's too bad, because if anyone deserved a second-second-second chance, it's a pass-rusher as talented as he is.
                              I started laughing when I saw the headline. What an absolute dumbass.

This has been an off-season from hell. Four retirements, only one of which was expected at all, Harbaugh's gone and then a couple more players are lost because they're either really stupid or criminals, or both.

The front 7 on defense looks terrible right now. And you never know what you're getting out of Kaepernick, but I'm not optimistic.

Comment

• niners.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X