Lilys no hit bid ends in the 9th........

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cougjunkie
    *Banned*
    • Nov 2008
    • 23223

    #1

    Lilys no hit bid ends in the 9th........

    Ted Lily and Gavin Floyd facing each other both had no hit bids into the 7th. Lily made it to the top of the 9th, and Juan Pierre breaks it up by slapping a single up the middle.
    *Banned*
  • Jarid in Cedar
    CS Institutional Memory
    • Jun 2009
    • 13234

    #2
    At least it was a clean single. Hate to see no-nos lost on cheap hits.
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

    "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

    "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

    -Rick Majerus

    Comment

    Working...