Silva v. Sonnen is now official for UFC 117. Sonnen has been running his yap, a lot. I would like to see someone humble Silva after his last two half assed performances but it isn't going to be this guy.
Co-main event (are you kidding me?) is Matt Hughes v. Ricardo Almeida. Clay Guida v. Rafael do Anjos was also just announced. The other fights already slated are:
Jon Fitch vs. Thiago Alves (this will be entertaining)
Junior dos Santos vs. Roy Nelson (this is the one I am most excited about, here we will find out if Big Country is for real)
Dustin Hazelett vs. Rick Story
Ben Saunders vs. Dennis Hallman
Johny Hendricks vs. Charlie Brenneman
Co-main event (are you kidding me?) is Matt Hughes v. Ricardo Almeida. Clay Guida v. Rafael do Anjos was also just announced. The other fights already slated are:
Jon Fitch vs. Thiago Alves (this will be entertaining)
Junior dos Santos vs. Roy Nelson (this is the one I am most excited about, here we will find out if Big Country is for real)
Dustin Hazelett vs. Rick Story
Ben Saunders vs. Dennis Hallman
Johny Hendricks vs. Charlie Brenneman