The fight I would like to see with Jon Jones is FG. The problem is if he wins, he'd have wins over Hammil, Vera and FG consecutively, I don't know how he wouldn't get a shot after that.
The PRIDE of UFC....
Collapse
X
-
Did you watch Primetime last night? It was awesome I am so pumped for that fight.Originally posted by fusnik View PostThe fight I would like to see with Jon Jones is FG. The problem is if he wins, he'd have wins over Hammil, Vera and FG consecutively, I don't know how he wouldn't get a shot after that.*Banned*
Comment
-
Yeah I watched it. I dislike Rashad. When he was on TUF as a HW I liked him, it seems his team he coached on TUF liked him (Mitrione gave him praise on MMA Live,, Demico who was on Page's team trains with him) but he just comes across as an ass.
Comment
-
-
I was listening to the local sports radio and they had Mario Yamasaki, Damian Maia and a few other guys in studio. They're here to promote Washington Combat going down tomorrow night. Anyway, Yamasaki said that the reason Kimbo was cut from the UFC was for trying to eye gouge Mitrione. I haven't heard this anywhere."Nobody listens to Turtle."-Turtlesigpic
Comment
-
-
I agree. The Korean Zombie is one of my favorite fighters. Dude wouldn't quit and gave it to Garcia.Originally posted by cougjunkie View PostJung clearly won, however that might have been fight of the decade absolutely epic.
There seems to be a prejudice against some of the Asian fighters in the states."Nobody listens to Turtle."-Turtlesigpic
Comment
-
-
Ricardo Almeida vs Matt Hughes official for UFC 117 in Oakland. Hughes really needs to give it up.
Also the Salt Lake card is shaping up as follows so far:
MAIN CARD
•Jon Jones vs. Vladimir Matyushenko*•Jim Miller vs. Gleison Tibau*•Takanori Gomi vs. Joe Stevenson*•Jake Ellenberger vs. John Howard*PRELIMINARY CARD
•James Irvin vs. Igor Pokrajac*•Mike Massenzio vs. Brian Stann*•DaMarques Johnson vs. Matthew Riddle*
Still needs a big name.*Banned*
Comment
-
Gomi is big in Japan.Originally posted by cougjunkie View PostRicardo Almeida vs Matt Hughes official for UFC 117 in Oakland. Hughes really needs to give it up.
Also the Salt Lake card is shaping up as follows so far:
MAIN CARD
•Jon Jones vs. Vladimir Matyushenko*•Jim Miller vs. Gleison Tibau*•Takanori Gomi vs. Joe Stevenson*•Jake Ellenberger vs. John Howard*PRELIMINARY CARD
•James Irvin vs. Igor Pokrajac*•Mike Massenzio vs. Brian Stann*•DaMarques Johnson vs. Matthew Riddle*
Still needs a big name.
Seriously I hope he kills Joe Daddy. Stevenson bugs. I see Johnson on the card. No other Utah boys? No Burkman? Burkman and Horn should fight.
"Nobody listens to Turtle."-Turtlesigpic
Comment
-
Comment