Big Ben Roethlisberger...again

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #1

    Big Ben Roethlisberger...again

    He needs to stop sexually assaulting people. For his own good, he really should try to cut back.

    Get NFL news, scores, stats, standings & more for your favorite teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic
  • FN Phat
    I ♥ gateway sex
    • Feb 2009
    • 8691

    #2
    The first one was an impersonator!
    I'm your huckleberry.


    "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

    Comment

    • TDAWGCOUG
      Junior Member
      • Dec 2008
      • 41

      #3
      WOLF, WOLF, WOLF. Big Ben needs to stop putting himself in situations where wolf can be cried. Wait, he is a pro sports figure...he'd better just build a mancave and stay in for the rest of his life :S Who knows where the truth is, but I ain't dumb enough to think that he is a saint in all this, and I know that false things can be said about him.

      Comment

      • Coach McGuirk
        1
        • Nov 2008
        • 12109

        #4
        Ben must be about as smooth as 50 grit sandpaper. He should call up Tom and see if he can get a few lessons. Ben isn't that cute though, so maybe he has always been rejected by the ladies.

        Comment

        • cougjunkie
          *Banned*
          • Nov 2008
          • 23223

          #5
          Where there is smoke, there is fire.
          *Banned*

          Comment

          • Jarid in Cedar
            CS Institutional Memory
            • Jun 2009
            • 13234

            #6
            Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
            Where there is smoke, there is fire.
            "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

            "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

            "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

            -Rick Majerus

            Comment

            • dabrockster
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2009
              • 10953

              #7
              What is this. His third accusation??

              Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice....

              Comment

              • LiveCoug
                LA Ute loves me
                • Nov 2008
                • 18489

                #8
                Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                What is this. His third accusation??

                Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice....
                Did he really fool you once? A high profile athlete sexually assaulting an innocent (or not so innocent money grubber) girl? I guess that IS shocking!

                Comment

                • dabrockster
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2009
                  • 10953

                  #9
                  Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                  Did he really fool you once? A high profile athlete sexually assaulting an innocent (or not so innocent money grubber) girl? I guess that IS shocking!


                  It was more of a statement similar to cougjunkie's.. Not that he had actually fooled me.. This happening more than once usually has more validity then if it was just the one time.

                  I think he is guilty as hell..

                  Comment

                  • RC Vikings
                    Known Heterosexual
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 8789

                    #10
                    With a nickname like Big Ben maybe expectations don't match reality.

                    Comment

                    • HBCoug
                      Peanut Gallery Asshat
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 2082

                      #11
                      Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                      With a nickname like Big Ben maybe expectations don't match reality.
                      Look kids! Big Ben! Parliament!

                      Comment

                      • il Padrino Ute
                        Junior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 19161

                        #12
                        Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
                        Look kids! Big Ben! Parliament!
                        One of the only redeeming qualities of that film. Makes me laugh just thinking about it.
                        "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                        "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                        Comment

                        • Jarid in Cedar
                          CS Institutional Memory
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 13234

                          #13
                          Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
                          One of the only redeeming qualities of that film. Makes me laugh just thinking about it.
                          "Those bells haven't rang for decades" "It means they are going to hang someone"
                          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                          "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                          "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                          -Rick Majerus

                          Comment

                          • il Padrino Ute
                            Junior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 19161

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                            "Those bells haven't rang for decades" "It means they are going to hang someone"
                            "Dad!"

                            Another one of the few good ones. While we at it, I'll add

                            ♫"The hills are alive with the sound of Griswold."♫
                            "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                            "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                            Comment

                            • Jarid in Cedar
                              CS Institutional Memory
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 13234

                              #15
                              Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
                              "Dad!"

                              Another one of the few good ones. While we at it, I'll add

                              ♫"The hills are alive with the sound of Griswold."♫
                              "Hi, My family and I are looking for Sex"
                              "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                              "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                              "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                              -Rick Majerus

                              Comment

                              Working...