Pro Bowl, anyone watch?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Surfah
    Where's Wallace?
    • Nov 2008
    • 33726

    #16
    Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    They should have the Pro-Bowlers play something other than football to avoid injury. I would love to watch an AFC-NFC basketball game. Or some kind of Superstars competition.
    I'd totally be down with a ABC World Wide World of Sports Superstars Competition. Hell, it'd be cooler to see these guys participate in the combine. Then we could see Ochocinco and Chris Johnson run.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

    Comment

    • MartyFunkhouser
      Disciple of RNGesus
      • Nov 2008
      • 18747

      #17
      Originally posted by Surfah View Post
      The MLB game can't be first. Only because it is absolutely stupid that the winner determines home field in the WS.
      It is a stupid way to determine home field advantage, but it still is the best game. I actually wonder what the best way to determine home field advantage should be. Rotating it was stupid. Using the best record doesn't work because of the differing quality of the leagues.

      I think they should probably use interleague play records to determine home field.
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

      Comment

      Working...