Resurrecting Tiger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
    200 feet down a ravine - jaws of life - life flighted - multiple compounds.

Over under on the time line of his next major win?
    Do they have an Augusta replica in the Terrestrial Kingdom?
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Augusta is the terrestrial kingdom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
        Augusta is the terrestrial kingdom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Not once the earth is restored to her paradisiacal glory. Then it will be in the Celestial Kingdom and we’ll all be members!
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I'm not a doctor, but the info released from UCLA indicates that Tiger will be lucky to play the ceremonial round of golf that Arnold Palmer was known for at Augusta when he was 80 years old. Sounds like massive trauma/compound fractures to one or both of his legs.
          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post

Do they have an Augusta replica in the Terrestrial Kingdom?
            Augusta exists everywhere - the difference is the greenskeepers who live in that realm.

Sun Moon Stars - it's all right there 1 Cor 15.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
            -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Working...
            X