The Official Spurs Thread.........

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cougjunkie
    *Banned*
    • Nov 2008
    • 23223

    #1

    The Official Spurs Thread.........

    Dejuan Blair is currently averaging 14.2 points, 7.8 rebounds in 18 minutes per game. He is also shooting 61% from the floor and 73% from the foul line. Could be a big addition to the Spurs front court depth this year.

    I am also interested to see who exactly makes the team. With Blair playing so well I do not see Theo Ratliff making it. Marcus Williams, Curtis Jerrells, Marcus Haislip, Theo Ratliff, Dwayne Jones and and Keith Bogans are all fighting for essentially 2, maybe 3 spots. But I am not sure if the Spurs keep 15 on the roster.
    *Banned*
  • YOhio
    Hipster Mode
    • Nov 2008
    • 26165

    #2
    How come they let Ime Udoka go? Bad karma follows those who turn their back on a CEU Golden Eagle.

    Comment

    • HuskyFreeNorthwest
      Time to camp
      • Nov 2008
      • 26082

      #3
      Numbers wise it looks like Malik Hariston is having a nice preseason. Any chance he makes the team?
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

      Comment

      • cougjunkie
        *Banned*
        • Nov 2008
        • 23223

        #4
        No other official team thread has a video as cool as this, during the Spurs Kings game the other night a bat kept flying on to the court and it delayed the game [YOUTUBE]iloN1RPs4n0[/YOUTUBE]
        *Banned*

        Comment

        • cougjunkie
          *Banned*
          • Nov 2008
          • 23223

          #5
          After week 1:

          Dajuan Blair 8.3 points, 8.3 rebounds, 70% shooting in just a hair under 20 minutes.
          *Banned*

          Comment

          • falafel
            loves to talk on things
            • Mar 2009
            • 37988

            #6
            CJ, your love for the Spurs is confusing.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

            Dig your own grave, and save!

            "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

            "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

            Comment

            • cougjunkie
              *Banned*
              • Nov 2008
              • 23223

              #7
              Originally posted by falafel View Post
              CJ, your love for the Spurs is confusing.
              Why is that?
              *Banned*

              Comment

              • falafel
                loves to talk on things
                • Mar 2009
                • 37988

                #8
                Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                Why is that?
                Because what I know of your history tells me you should be a Warriors and/or Jazz fan.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                Dig your own grave, and save!

                "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                Comment

                • Donuthole
                  Official Outgayer
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 25269

                  #9
                  Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  Because what I know of your history tells me you should be a Warriors and/or Jazz fan.
                  I'd really like to make a "CJ only cheers for winners" joke, but we all know he's a Giants fan. CJ became a Spurs fan because the black and silver was pretty gangsta.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                  There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                  Comment

                  • cougjunkie
                    *Banned*
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 23223

                    #10
                    Weird scheduling for SAS, they played Sunday night and do not play again until Thursday against Utah. Utah on the other hand plays Mon, Tues, and Thursday.
                    *Banned*

                    Comment

                    • FN Phat
                      I ♥ gateway sex
                      • Feb 2009
                      • 8691

                      #11
                      Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                      No other official team thread has a video as cool as this, during the Spurs Kings game the other night a bat kept flying on to the court and it delayed the game [YOUTUBE]iloN1RPs4n0[/YOUTUBE]
                      I saw the replay on NBATV. That was amazing. The commnetator said something like, "and this is how I do in my country!"
                      I'm your huckleberry.


                      "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

                      Comment

                      • cougjunkie
                        *Banned*
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 23223

                        #12
                        Dejuan Blair with 14 and 9 last night in 21 minutes against Utah. Spurs +5 with him on the floor, compared to -18 with Richard Jefferson, -16 with Duncan and -15 with Mcdyess.

                        George Hill was horrible last night, getting burned constantly by Price and D-will, getting beat when he switched and missing multiple layups he was 1-8 last night and played awful defense.
                        *Banned*

                        Comment

                        • Donuthole
                          Official Outgayer
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 25269

                          #13
                          Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                          No other official team thread has a video as cool as this, during the Spurs Kings game the other night a bat kept flying on to the court and it delayed the game [YOUTUBE]iloN1RPs4n0[/YOUTUBE]
                          I wonder how Manu feels about it now that he's been having to get rabies shots?
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                          There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                          Comment

                          • smokymountainrain
                            Impressive Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 22593

                            #14
                            Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                            George Hill was horrible last night, getting burned constantly by Price and D-will, getting beat when he switched and missing multiple layups he was 1-8 last night and played awful defense.
                            That's as bad as I've ever seen George Hill. He was brutal on both ends and that just isn't like him. Also, while I'm not a fan, it's almost sad watching Ginobili right now. He looks like a completely different player out there.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

                            Comment

                            • cougjunkie
                              *Banned*
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 23223

                              #15
                              Pop sending a message to his players, after a turnover and Portland three to start the game Pop calls a timeout 34 seconds in to the game. Then after Richard Jefferson plays horrible D on Roy, he gets benched 2 minutes in to the game.
                              *Banned*

                              Comment

                              Working...