No announcement yet.

"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We outscored them in the 1st. Moral victory.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Effing Battier and his weird looking head.

Comment

• This should be interesting to see how the Jazz blow this one.

Comment

• Hayward finished at the rim!
          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Hayward didn't finish at the rim!
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• The meltdown is coming...

Comment

• Damn he good.

Comment

• So following online it looks like LBJ is pretty much crushing us.

Comment

• Damn this would have been a fantastic game to see in person regardless of outcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                      The meltdown is coming...
                      Meltdown or just Miami is a better team and has two top 5 players/HOFers?

Comment

• Originally posted by UtahJazzFan88 View Post
                        Meltdown or just Miami is a better team and has two top 5 players/HOFers?
                        At up 16 at home in the 3rd I'd say a little bit of all of the above.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                          So following online it looks like LBJ is pretty much crushing us.
                          Other worldly. He is nodding his head after each make and is just taking over. Honestly the defense on him hasn't been terrible, he is just that good.

Comment

• Al struggles to realize that shooting when doubled is a dumb idea.

Comment

• Damn Lebron is incredible.

Comment

• Wow. Just incredible. MG, you are missing a masterpiece.

Comment

Working...
                                X