"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we get Chauncey to miss just one?
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Well, shit.

Comment

• Paul came to play tonight and CJ did too unfortunately.
        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
          Well, shit.
          [ame="http://espn.go.com/nba/lottery2012/mockdraft"]2012 NBA Lottery Mock Draft - ESPN[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by BGRTHNUMEGO View Post
            A loss tomorrow would really go a long way.

Comment

• Since neither guy was destined to stay with the team that drafted him do we Jazz fans still have to pretend that DWill was the better choice/player than CP3?
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                Since neither guy was destined to stay with the team that drafted him do we Jazz fans still have to pretend that DWill was the better choice/player than CP3?
                I don't but is there little doubt that with him last night the Jazz win, right? I think the argument of who is better has been settled but I read the dwill comments as suggesting he was a tough matchup for CP3.
                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by BGRTHNUMEGO View Post
                  BWPA

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                    I don't but is there little doubt that with him last night the Jazz win, right? I think the argument of who is better has been settled but I read the dwill comments as suggesting he was a tough matchup for CP3.
                    There is quite a bit of doubt. Without Favors and Kanter, you might get to see the likes of Fess and Elson.

Comment

• Jamaal Tinsley running the show all night tonight. No Harris. No Watson.

Comment

• It will be interesting to watch Burks spend some time at the point tonight. I watched about 15 Colorado games online after the Jazz picked Burks and he had at least one spectacular assist in nearly every one. So far this season, he hasn't had much opportunity to show that passing ability.
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

Comment

• Jazz have been brutal on the defensive glass. ugh
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

Comment

• I hate Miles.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

• Kanter with the beast move on the block.

Comment

• Hayward being guarded by a midget and I don't think he's even attempted a post up.

Tinsley > Harris

Comment

Working...
                                X