No announcement yet.

"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Jazz player is knocking boots with a 38 year old? Especially an ugly one?

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=1842...stic-violence-
    *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      What Jazz player is knocking boots with a 38 year old? Especially an ugly one?

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=1842...stic-violence-

That would be Mr. Jefferson.

Comment

• Originally posted by UteStar View Post
        That would be Mr. Jefferson.
        What? No way I was thinking Raja.
        *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
          What? No way I was thinking Raja.

I originally though Fesenko. Because he is just goofy.

Comment

• Earl Watson resigns with the Jazz for a 2 year deal. Good to keep him around.

Comment

• Originally posted by UtahJazzFan88 View Post
              Earl Watson resigns with the Jazz for a 2 year deal. Good to keep him around.
              I hopew we make some move besides signing back up pgs. But this is the jazz we're talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                I hopew we make some move besides signing back up pgs. But this is the jazz we're talking about.
                They're not going to may any notable moves right now. No reason to hope for that.
                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                  They're not going to may any notable moves right now. No reason to hope for that.
                  Too many bigs with not enough playing time is reason enough to hope for it. I won't expect it though.

Lockedonsports David Locke
                  Just saw Al Jefferson for the first time -- he looks like a stretched CJ Miles. His body is really different.
                  I'm trying to figure out if that is a good thing. Means he's thinner I guess, but no muscle definition and a double chin?

Comment

• These posts in this thread are super depressing but did anyone head over to the Delta Center this afternoon? There were lots of people milling about over there I noticed. What was happening? Was it an open practice on the first day? That would be unusual.
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacob View Post
                      Too many bigs with not enough playing time is reason enough to hope for it. I won't expect it though.
                      Yeah, maybe. I guess the rumors that they're shopping Jefferson and Sap seem pretty legitimate. I still feel like if either moves it won't be until we get further into the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacob View Post

I'm trying to figure out if that is a good thing. Means he's thinner I guess, but no muscle definition and a double chin?
                        Plus bite marks on his back.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/53...ested.html.csp
                        "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

• I'm not able to banish the thought that I really don't want Jefferson on this team. I don't dislike the guy personally. But he's a black hole. When he plays best, the Jazz seemed to be at their worst last year. He's never played on a winning team. Same reasons the Wolves gave him away for free, I suppose. If he's got value, I'd like to see him moved right away.

Comment

• Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                            He also has some very impressive looking stretch marks.

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              These posts in this thread are super depressing but did anyone head over to the Delta Center this afternoon? There were lots of people milling about over there I noticed. What was happening? Was it an open practice on the first day? That would be unusual.
                              Open house. They had a jersey unveiling, a few media members, free t-shirt/food, stores open, etc.

Comment

• Jazz have made an offer to Josh Howard. Not sure how I feel about that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X