"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    A 4-12 January. I mean, I tried to warn you.
    Dang, I guess I should have done something different.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
      Oh man- we may have seen Joe take the floor for the last time. If not for covid/injuries, that might not have been a bad January. Only got blown out in a couple of those and the Ws/Suns games were competitive down to the wire.
      Yes, that was brutal. So long Joe, thanks for all the fish.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Season ending ACL injury for Ingles. I think it is probably safe to say that his NBA career is over. At the minimum, I'd guess his career with the Jazz is over unless he signs for the veteran minimum.
        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
          Season ending ACL injury for Ingles. I think it is probably safe to say that his NBA career is over. At the minimum, I'd guess his career with the Jazz is over unless he signs for the veteran minimum.
          yep. i have to think his career with the jazz was winding to a close regardless. this injury likely solidifies it.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

• They need to stop showing Ingles’ injury on the local sport show highlights. Ugh!

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
              They need to stop showing Ingles’ injury on the local sport show highlights. Ugh!
              now I need to google it.

edit: that was a good one. Surprising it was only an ACL tear and not MCL and meniscus as well.
              Last edited by BigPiney; 02-03-2022, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post

now I need to google it.

edit: that was a good one. Surprising it was only an ACL tear and not MCL and meniscus as well.
                Yeah they said no other damage(!)
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Goodbye for now, Jingles.

Comment

• He won't set foot in Portland. He'll rehab in Utah and sign w the team next season.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Juancho Hermangomez sounds like something a 10 year old would make up when asked to provide a spanish name.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        Juancho Hermangomez sounds like something a 10 year old would make up when asked to provide a spanish name.
                        Are we sure that's not the case here?
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Juancho Hermangomez sounds like something a 10 year old would make up when asked to provide a spanish name.
                          This is the wildest name I've ever seen. I think at best it's a Spanish mash-up. I bet his name is Juan Francisco Hernandez-Gomez and the douche decided to smoosh it down to Juancho Hernangomez. It teeters between funny and offensive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post

This is the wildest name I've ever seen. I think at best it's a Spanish mash-up. I bet his name is Juan Francisco Hernandez-Gomez and the douche decided to smoosh it down to Juancho Hernangomez. It teeters between funny and offensive.
                            I think I read that Juancho was at least a nickname.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I think I read that Juancho was at least a nickname.
                              Looks like his full name is Juan Alberto Hernangómez Geuer
                              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post

Looks like his full name is Juan Alberto Hernangómez Geuer
                                Ok I'm still a little steamed about 'Hernangomez,' but I'll let it slide as long as he can admit Juancho is made up. Sounds like some made up monstrosity from the people at Taco Bell.

Comment

Working...
                                X