• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    Eat shit, Gordon.
    STFU, Y-O!

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
      STFU, Y-O!
      That was really uncalled for. Mods? Can I get a little help here?

Comment

• Watch your mouth, Gordon.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          Watch your mouth, Gordon.

Comment

:nana:

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
              :nana:

Comment

Comment

• I'm not sure if I want the Jazz to win or the Zards to gain a game on the Knicks.
                  So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                    I'm not sure if I want the Jazz to win or the Zards to gain a game on the Knicks.
                    Knicks won on the road again tonight.

Comment

• Saw. What a bummer.

Comment

• Why can't Kal El make a FT this year?

Comment

• good question, but that nice little elbow turn around catch and shoot is lookin mighty nice
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Great finish by the Rockets to take down Denver. I didn't think the Rockets had it in them.

Comment

• Kyle's FT shooting is a result of his hair OCD. Boozer has to touch the ball and Kal El has to place his bangs gently across his forehead and lick his palms and rub his shoes. In the process he is inadvertantly caking his fingers with Walmart brand "LA Looks" hair destroyer treatment. Also, he's not getting high enough up on his toes I think.
                              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Just saw that Matthews 29 at OKC is the most by a Jazz rookie since Malone in '86.

Not bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X